GDT: Preseason Game: Colorado Avalanche @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | One Week To Go.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Hey, anyone want tonight's chapter of "SinBin doesn't have a ****ing clue about what he's trying to talk about?"

Check this thread!:

Ken in 2012: 'see I told you. That Schiefele kid has trouble driving a line on his own. He looks more like a 3rd liner, and they should consider moving him while his value is still high'

:ha:

Reactions: HanSolo

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
After having reviewed the lowlights from last night's game, I think I've solved Malcolm's problem. :nod:

I know giving up a goal is no reason to celebrate, but Malcolm's body language after letting one in is especially telling. Slumping, head hanging, almost a "here we go again" appearance.

Malcolm's struggles may be more mental than physical.

Therefore, I am prescribing sessions with a sports psychologist.

In addition, a friendly and colorful comfort unicorn should be delivered to his door pronto! :thumbu:

But to be fair, I know that given the makeup of our D last night, we probably shouldn't be piling on Malcolm. Can't blame him for everything. (Although it's sooo easy!)

So I shall refrain from any further criticism...until his next start. :laugh:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
After having reviewed the lowlights from last night's game, I think I've solved Malcolm's problem. :nod:

I know giving up a goal is no reason to celebrate, but Malcolm's body language after letting one in is especially telling. Slumping, head hanging, almost a "here we go again" appearance.

Malcolm's struggles may be more mental than physical.

Therefore, I am prescribing sessions with a sports psychologist.

In addition, a friendly and colorful comfort unicorn should be delivered to his door pronto! :thumbu:

But to be fair, I know that given the makeup of our D last night, we probably shouldn't be piling on Malcolm. Can't blame him for everything. (Although it's sooo easy!)

So I shall refrain from any further criticism...until his next start. :laugh:

I understand there is an excellent sports psych in Chicago.....

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The team performance was bad, which actually makes me feel better.

It was a failure by everyone, including the vets. Have we seen Stone play a worse game on this team? Marchessault played poorly, we couldn't get a view of Shea and Subban was bad. Stastny didn't have a good play in the game and Carrier was invisible. The veteran players may have played worse than the rookies.

So I try not to take anything about the team from that game.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad