GDT: Preseason Game 9 : WINGS at leafs 7:00 pm et (NHLN)

JoesuffP

Feb 3, 2016
The defense is dreadful. These pairings just aren’t working. The backend just kills the Wings speed

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
The defense is dreadful. These pairings just aren’t working. The backend just kills the Wings speed
Yeah...Hronek/DeKeyser is the best pairing by a mile. Bowey doesn't seem to be even watching the game...he's really slow to react to everything.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
We started doing some good things, offensively, in the last half of the period...but we need to stop cheating on defense.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Lol, and just like that, all the fans come back to reality.
To be fair...it's just a brain fart play by Larkin, early, and then the defense cheating, rather than playing solid positioning. Toronto's D looks terrible.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
To be fair...it's just a brain fart play by Larkin, early, and then the defense cheating, rather than playing solid positioning. Toronto's D looks terrible.

Well only Muzzin is above average defensively. They don't have to worry much about that with teams like us, but Tampa, Boston and heck probably Florida are going to be a problem with Dubas' current strategy in my opinion.

I don't see how they get out of the first round with their D-core as is right now. They also shouldn't have much in the way of cap flexibility unless I am missing something this is most likely their team, but maybe a big gun spends enough time on LTIR at some point to give them deadline flexibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: golffuul

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad