Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #85: Caps @ Blooj | 4/17/18 | 7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
That's not my point. As posted before I was unclear as to why Carlson was out of position. My point is that because he was and because he had to turn and chase the player on his right to cut him off from a breakaway, he was completely compromised to defend the pass. Therefore the passing that followed was not exactly brilliant. It was easy
He was out if position because he shifted to the left side of the ice to take Atkinson. I dont think Carlson knew there was going to be a 2 on 1.
My point is Orlov totally messed up the play but you are more focused on Carlson who was trying to cover for him.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
He was out if position because he shifted to the left side of the ice to take Atkinson. I dont think Carlson knew there was going to be a 2 on 1.
My point is Orlov totally messed up the play but you are more focused on Carlson who was trying to cover for him.

I am not contesting any of that.

Bieronymus Trotz

Sep 4, 2017

not sure if mentioned before

Never one to miss a good marketing opportunity, I guess.

Edit: Sounds way too cynical...but you can just imagine the marketing gears turning for the guy, scheming how he can make the most of the story. Why not just give them the tickets and be quiet about it?

Last edited:

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Is there some reason both can't be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad