GDT: Preseason: Game 7 - Anaheim Ducks vs Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4502.jpeg

IMG_4535.png

Anaheim Ducks vs Arizona Coyotes
7pm PT - Game 7

IMG_4540.gif

**Line ups to be posted*
IMG_4541.gif

IMG_4525.gif

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Can't wait for the lineup.

So this will also be on Ballys? In that case I could hope to see the game again.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I'd like to see our three centers play at the same time before the regular season starts.
I'm glad to hear you want to see the McTavish-Carlsson-Strome trio down the middle :sarcasm:

Hoping Leo plays the last two games. I expect Zegras to be in both of the last games. Since he missed the earlier games.
I hope to see Zegras as well but expect him to be completely gassed and perhaps a bit lost. This is learning time, I doubt he or Cronin will put emphasis on his scoring these 2 games.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I hope to see Zegras as well but expect him to be completely gassed and perhaps a bit lost. This is learning time, I doubt he or Cronin will put emphasis on his scoring these 2 games.

Yup, this is why I want and expect him in both games. Needs to shake off the rust, and start learning Cronin system in game action.

Reactions: Kalv

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
That first line is obviously awesome and I am excited to see it, but I also would personally swap Z and Henrique for balance purposes. I'm not sure I trust anyone on that 2nd line to carry the puck through the neutral zone.

Reactions: lwvs84

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Man, i didn't realize how bad our bottom 6 is gonna be until seeing that lineup. No matter how you mix and match those 9 guys into two lines, it's gonna be bad.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Man, i didn't realize how bad our bottom 6 is gonna be until seeing that lineup. No matter how you mix and match those 9 guys into two lines, it's gonna be bad.

When Killorn gets back, will hopefully push both Strome and Vatrano onto a 3rd line. That is actually good depth, if those two are being pushed out of the Top 6.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I should have never agreed to start a tv show with my wife that has like 50 more episodes, shes all excited now. How do i politely tell her to screw off on game nights?
Cell phone and wireless headphone in the ear that's not facing her... that's how I get away with it. Just tell her you're checking the score periodically and have the phone next to you. Same can be done with a tablet if you're brave.

• Haha
Reactions: Daz28 and MCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad