GDT: Preseason Game #6 | Toronto Maple Leafs @ Buffalo Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
We don't need to use +/- if you prefer we could use ice time.

Based on that, Boyes, Matthias and Bozak are earning Babcock's trust as forwards in this game tonight.

JVR demoted to 2C.

LOL demoted to 2c. :laugh:
Bozak was demoted to a lower line without JVR.
Everyone not named Nylander or Brown have looked bad tonight.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
The old core that's been in place since 2012 and prior are simply dogs. They're deficient in ability, work ethic, blue collar mentality, composure under pressure, you name it. That's how you get people like them through trade. You know what you get with them and one of the more pleasurable things to look forward to is if and when they get shipped out of town.

I know. I hope Lou does it soon. These people are seriously overdraft with Daisy's Bank of Good Will. Their credit is no longer good with me.

Gardiner, Rielly and Marincin haven't had good games tonight. Harrington has been fine, so has Phaneuf. Hunwick has been good.

On forward I've liked Brown a lot. Nylander has been dynamic, snake-bitten and a bit spotty defensively. Still haven't seen anything 5-on-5 to like from Grabner, really.

Neither goaltender look hot.

agreed .

I've said before Clarkson didnt deserve the time we gave him. However, I'm not going to say I was wrong for trying to give a player some time to possibly bounce back. Once it was fully clear that wasn't going to happen, both me and Daisy gave up, and joined the bash fest.

right . exactly.

At least the PK has been great?????

yeah. that's good :)

I can't wait till this team has shipped off Bozak, Lupul and Phaneuf.

meeee either.
it would be the best present .

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

It's only a slight exaggeration to say that Nathan Horton is having a better night than Tyler Bozak.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
you're right , at least this year we have the draft to discuss and look forward too

trading the two firsts and then finishing 2nd and 9th last was more painful than anything we're going to witness this year

How about trading a 1st pick that could be Eric Lindros ...
Traded prospects for vertans, so that pick doesn't become Eric Lindros ...
That = Scott Niedermeyer. :help:

Bring the pain because we've experienced death on too many occasions.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Another game, another loss. Thats how you get good odds for top draft picks. Would actually hurt if they win with all the pending UFAs.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013

Funny then that Bozak is earning the most minutes of any forward along with Matthias and Boyes.

orbiter11

Sep 11, 2014
We will probably have a worse defense then we had last year. Possibly the worse team in the league from what im seeing. Matthais is the best player on the ice. Also think we just waisted a second round pick on Marincin. I think Babcock is realizing just how 1 dimensional players like Bozak, Lupol and JVR are....

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We will probably have a worse defense then we had last year. Possibly the worse team in the league from what im seeing. Matthais is the best player on the ice. Also think we just waisted a second round pick on Marincin. I think Babcock is realizing just how 1 dimensional players like Bozak, Lupol and JVR are....

4th round pick for Marincin.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gonna be depressing when Nylander gets cut and Bozak gets his usual 1C spot beside JVR.

Why not see what Nylander can do beside JVR, and not I DUNNO, RICHARD CLUNE

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Funny then that Bozak is earning the most minutes of any forward along with Matthias and Boyes.

Yes Bozak with Matthias and Boyes is a first line :facepalm:
Pretty much everyone tonight is having a bad night...Including both Bozak and Kadri. Its okay to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad