26 Rasmus Dahlin
6 Erik Johnson
33 Ryan Johnson
25 Owen Power
23 Mattias Samuelsson

Goalies (2)
31 Eric Comrie
1 Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen
I never did find a button to click on Sabre.com wise last game. Chainshot sent out a link and it worked.

I hope he does the same at game time.

Life saver 'cause this is a pre-season worth watching!

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I never did find a button to click on Sabre.com wise last game. Chainshot sent out a link and it worked.
There is usually a banner on Sabres.com that discusses the game that night. Normally if you click it, you are led to a story.

But once the game goes "live" that link will redirect you to another with a play button.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
There is usually a banner on Sabres.com that discusses the game that night. Normally if you click it, you are led to a story.

But once the game goes "live" that link will redirect you to another with a play button.

I had issues with that the last game but the Blue Jackets site had the same link and it was Dan and Rob anyway.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

Does anyone know where I can buy a Sabres practice jersey just like one Clifton is wearing. I've been searching the web everywhere for this product and have come up empty.

Seriously. If you've seen the product advertised, let me know.

I've been to NHL.com, Sabres.com, Fanatics, Adidas and the usual internet hockey sites like Great Skate, Ice Warehouse, Pure, Hockey Monkey, etc.. Even Source for Sports in Canada. There are no references to this product.

Have not been to the Sabres Store in Key Bank so if someone sees it there, let me know. Thanks.

How come I just never seem to know the secret handshake........?? LOL

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Does anyone know where I can buy a Sabres practice jersey just like one Clifton is wearing. I've been searching the web everywhere for this product and have come up empty.

Seriously. If you've seen the product advertised, let me know.

I've been to NHL.com, Sabres.com, Fanatics, Adidas and the usual internet hockey sites like Great Skate, Ice Warehouse, Pure, Hockey Monkey, etc.. Even Source for Sports in Canada. There are no references to this product.

Have not been to the Sabres Store in Key Bank so if someone sees it there, let me know. Thanks.
I haven't seen them for sale anywhere outside of sites like Sideline Swap:

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I haven't seen them for sale anywhere outside of sites like Sideline Swap:

Thanks. That's a good tip to check...

Reactions: Jim Bob

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
I'm sure SOMEONE will post a link once it's live, even if Chain isn't around.

I should be around and will most certainly post it.
Chains link was georestricted for me, I use an evil streaming site for those games, have seen links posted here for another site, but not sure it's allowed or welcomed so I mostly send links per PM if someone asks.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Not sure if I would call this as the 'last looks' lineup, but I think they are trying to get final data on:

Rousek
R Johnson
Benson
UPL

What I find interesting is E Johnson has yet to get a game. Does he go in the last preseason to shake the rust off, or will he just be the 7th D?
they said he has tweaked something in practice and they don't want to aggravate it otherwise he would have been in tonight

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Chains link was georestricted for me, I use an evil streaming site for those games, have seen links posted here for another site, but not sure it's allowed or welcomed so I mostly send links per PM if someone asks.

We have generally allowed "illicit" links for pre-season games in the past as the "rules" for preseason NHL games aren't really a thing. For years, there was a .m3u8 that one could use in VLC for all preseason games.

We absolutely nuke links for regular season games though.

Reactions: Weltschmerz

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Not sure if I would call this as the 'last looks' lineup, but I think they are trying to get final data on:

Rousek
R Johnson
Benson
UPL

What I find interesting is E Johnson has yet to get a game. Does he go in the last preseason to shake the rust off, or will he just be the 7th D?
Biro has absolutely played himself into contention.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Sure. But they must know where he plugs in. I think they are going to go with their regular lineup the last game, so this is really the last little shot at evaluations.

Seems they are previewing some different looks for Rousek, Benson, and RyJo next to Sammy.

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
I would like to see them keep Biro and Rousek for awhile. Give them 20 games to make the adjustment and see what you have. Benson has been good, but he still needs to put on some size, and his clock is not ticking.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
I would like to see them keep Biro and Rousek for awhile. Give them 20 games to make the adjustment and see what you have. Benson has been good, but he still needs to put on some size, and his clock is not ticking.
I am all for icing the best possible line up or do you want to be out of the playoffs by 1 point again because they tinkered around to see what they have?
if he wont be able to handle it for some reason come regular season you can still send him down after the 9 games or earlier.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I hope that no on the Sabres thinks this way. Competition is had for a reason. He’s winning the competition. Sends a terrible message to send back a better player to put off paying him and handing an opportunity to someone who didn’t earn it.

Reactions: Mattilaus

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
How are the Columbus announcers?

Are they worth listening to or should I try to sync up the audio with the WGR feed again?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad