GDT: Preseason Game 6: Pens vs. Sabres @ 4:00 EST (AT&T Sports) Kids Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
EFjTNNkXkAATORb.jpg

Haven't seen a lineup yet but Murray is starting.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Why are we playing the Sabres in our final preseason game and then also to start the season?..hopefully we do something totally different in the RS than today...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't think they're showcasing Johnson, I just think they're going to have 2 bottom pair options and they want to see how the other one looks. I imagine that Ruhwedel is being shipped out and Riikola-Gudbranson and Johnson-Marino are going to battle it out to be the bottom pair when healthy.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

I still don’t get why we’re playing a full contingent when we’re going to be seeing BUF in a few days...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Simon with Kahun sliding to L4.

I'm not so sure. I wonder if whoever is place holding the L2 LW spot until Gally returns will be odd man out. I mean, IF you were planning on Kahun on L4, wouldn't you be playing him there so he can develop a little chemistry with the linemates?

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm not so sure. I wonder if whoever is place holding the L2 LW spot until Gally returns will be odd man out. I mean, IF you were planning on Kahun on L4, wouldn't you be playing him there so he can develop a little chemistry with the linemates?

Agree...I think this shows Kahun is the 13th forward to start

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Agree...I think this shows Kahun is the 13th forward to start

I'm beginning to wonder if he might be the 'spiff' JR tries to use to get rid of Jack Johnson without eating money. He won't give up a 1st or a top prospect. A 2nd won't be enough. Just spitballing . . .

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm going to have to put this game on mute, listening to these kids makes me want to stab my eardrums.

Nah, I'm confident that Kahun is above Simon on the depth chart. They won't scratch Kahun for Simon if for no other reason than the guy they acquired so recently.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm beginning to wonder if he might be the 'spiff' JR tries to use to get rid of Jack Johnson without eating money. He won't give up a 1st or a top prospect. A 2nd won't be enough. Just spitballing . . .
That's a lot of hope of Kahun being worth enough to move that turd-iceberg Johnson.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Yeah, I just don’t think he’s proven enough in the NHL to have much value to make a turd like JJ smell better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad