GDT: Preseason game 6 - Jets vs Wild

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Dr. Seuss gets a chance
From his Prospect Profile page, he says nicknames that have been given to him so far (since he changed his last name) are Seeser, C-Joe, and Sweets. No mention of anything related to the great author.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
From his Prospect Profile page, he says nicknames that have been given to him so far (since he changed his last name) are Seeser, C-Joe, and Sweets. No mention of anything related to the great author.
How is that even possible?!

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Had a feeling that was coming when 86 backed away from a puck at the half board and a Wild guy got it.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Buff is looking pretty dynamic out there skating really well.

Reactions: GNP

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Ehlers blast from the point, rebound knocked in by Buff........sounds about right, lol.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Just caught the last few minutes of the period but Ehlers seems to be flying out there. Funny what being freed from the shackles of a dysfunctional line does to a player.

I think his play this game kind of lends credence to the theory that Ehlers spends too much time trying to find Laine on his successful entries.

Reactions: FFHockey

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
I think people think Vesa is going to be like Laine or Ehlers but he isn't that type of player he is more workmanlike. He does a lot of things on the boards that will be appreciated by his linemates and he has enough skill to play with top players. I think Armia was seen as that type too but for whatever reason he couldn't find consistency hopefully KVes does

Reactions: DRC and Ducky10

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Just caught the last few minutes of the period but Ehlers seems to be flying out there. Funny what being freed from the shackles of a dysfunctional Laine does to a player.

FTFY.

JK.

Fun game to watch. Nothing like depth.

Reactions: Ducky10

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I think his play this game kind of lends credence to the theory that Ehlers spends too much time trying to find Laine on his successful entries.

We need purely pass first players with Laine. Shooters like Scheif, Connor and Ehlers suffer when having to adjust their game to always looking for Laine.

Reactions: None

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad