GDT: Preseason Game 6 Edmonton in Saskatoon

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
All you have to do to get a d from me is ask tbh

tumblr_o5yjc6YfXb1u9rjuro1_250.gif

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
A- on a report card, not bad Cameron! :sarcasm: To be fair, the two McDavid goals he had no chance on. The first two he should have done better though and he looked awkward making saves and gave up poor rebounds.

I wouldn't say he had no chance on the McDavid goals. The second one especially seemed like vintage Cam making himself unbelievably small in net, that could have been a routine save with proper angle and technique.

Reactions: Breakdowns

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I don't know what is going on in this game. I don't even know what to make of these forum changes. All I know is I really hope this is the last time we play as the "home team" in cities like Saskatoon, Quebec City, etc.

1 preseason game in Charlotte in 20 years, 1.

Alright rant over, go team!

Disagree. After sitting through that game last night I really hope the Canes come back to Saskatoon again and play their full roster to shut up some of the moronic Edmonton fans that were sitting around me.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I wouldn't say he had no chance on the McDavid goals. The second one especially seemed like vintage Cam making himself unbelievably small in net, that could have been a routine save with proper angle and technique.

That's true. Ward you aren't Crawford, you can't get away with bad positioning and make highlight saves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad