Post-Game Talk: Preseason game 5 = win

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
The thing I keep coming back to that will never stop blowing my mind...

How the hell did Maurice think it was best to not have Ehlers on the first powerplay unit for so many years?
#27 was also the few that got called out by PoMo. The bias he held against him was frustrating.
Im excited he is untethered and given all the opportunities to have a career year. GoJetsGo!

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Because he's to good of a player to play more than 16-17 mins.

That was one of the funniest things I heard. He also said the same about JoMo back in the day as well.

Meanwhile aging Wheeler was good for 20 plus a game.

Really I think it came down to Fly not being one of his guys. He catered to those that helped him further his agenda in the room.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
That was one of the funniest things I heard. He also said the same about JoMo back in the day as well.

Meanwhile aging Wheeler was good for 20 plus a game.

Really I think it came down to Fly not being one of his guys. He catered to those that helped him further his agenda in the room.
Watch Tkachuk run that room now - he is pomo’s job security

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I'm as excited as anyone to see Ehlers potentially finally given the role he's deserved for years, but I'm not going to believe anything until I see it. It's one thing for Bowness to give the kids a long leash and play Ehlers up in the lineup during preseason (when Wheeler and Dubois aren't even available), it's a whole other when the games actually matter.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad