GDT: Preseason Game 5: Sabres vs. Blue Jackets, 3 PM

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Great 3rd period and comeback from the Sabres.

Unless I'm mistaken, Sabres came back from a 3 goal deficit with 4 unanswered goals. Impressive.

But as loose as our D (fwds and D) played in the 1st & 2nd, UPL would likely lost this game for the Sabres. Levi was where he was supposed to be and turned away the Jacket's.

Yep..Sabres have a goalie now!!

Reactions: Ralonzo and Fjordy

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Last edited:

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
I don’t think people appreciate what it will be like if we don’t have Bryson Stillman etc playing significant minutes this season.

This can't happen this year. Playoffs or bust. So if one of the regular d men is out for a lengthy period then we swing a trade. I don't want to see a ten game stretch with either one of them. That is not playoffs or bust which is where I'm at.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
I was busy most of yesterday but I have a few notes about the game.

-Coming back from a 3 goal deficit with that roster is pretty impressive.
-Even though Levi fell pretty easily (might have tripped over the net) LOVE how the team responded. Especially Cozens and Stillman jumping in immediately.
-Benson should definitely get his 9 games. Kid is our best prospect.
-Levi made some big saves to keep the game within reach
-I really enjoy the physicality Stillman brings. Made big hits in back to back games. He's the #7 in my eyes
-Kulich has almost been invisible to me, not just in this game but for most of the preseason.. He hasn't stuck out as much as I thought he would. Benson, Rosen and Johnson have been more noticeable. Hopefully he gets back to the swing of things in Roch and tears it up but he doesn't look NHL ready yet.
-VO continues to look invisible.. I'd much rather have Benson in the lineup.

Last edited:

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
If someone could quote me when/if highlights are available it’d be much appreciated.

Saw the Benson goal though. Holy shit, what a stud. That’s an nhl goal, yessir.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad