GDT: Preseason Game 5: Sabres vs. Blue Jackets, 3 PM

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Taking "good locker room guys" to a whole new level. They're not allowed out of the locker room.

1696084624615.gif

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
It is a little unclear why Clifton and Johnson are not playing, are they injured or is Granato afraid to play them so that they do not get injured?

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Cliffy has said that he doesn't want to play much in the preseason and would prefer to practice lots (per Hamilton)
Hmm, sounds a little strange, I didn’t know that players can choose whether they want to play or not. But okay.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Hmm, sounds a little strange, I didn’t know that players can choose whether they want to play or not. But okay.
It's more like Clifton went to Granato and made his case for why he should play fewer games so he can go harder in practice, and Granato decided to agree with him and permit his request. If Granato said "no, I want you to play" that would be that, Clifton would be playing.

Reactions: Zman5778 and Fjordy

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Sabres.com eh?

It's early in the day but I went there and I don't see a stream or link to click onto.

How does this work? How do I pick up the game live?

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
It is a little unclear why Clifton and Johnson are not playing, are they injured or is Granato afraid to play them so that they do not get injured?
Johnson told Granato he doesn't really need pres-season games to get ready...He said he's been doing it for a while and knows what he has to do...Granato agreed with him.

Reactions: Fjordy

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5