GDT: Preseason Game 5: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - 7:00pm EDT

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
That is indeed a tasty lineup. Hoping to see more from ERod and Bogosian. ERod hasn't shown much this fall outside of the one play vs PIT to give me confidence in him, and Bogosian looked incredibly unnatural on the ice Saturday. He was hunching over like an old man and his skating suffered for it.

Last edited:

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
That is indeed a tasty lineup. Hoping to see more from ERod and Bogosian. ERod hasn't shown much this fall outside of the one play vs PIT to give me confidence in him, and Bogosian looked incredibly unnatural on the ice Saturday. He was hunching over like an old man and his skating suffered for it.
He telegraphs his passes more than any other d-man I've ever seen. He's gotta be so easy to defend.

Reactions: sufferer

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
Smith with Mitts could be fun

Really like what Ive seen from CJ thus far. Probably still a long shot to make the team, but with Sheary still out there is a shot for a Nylander or Smith to crack the opening lineup.

Reactions: jc17

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Too bad Gerbe isn't playing for the Jackets tonight but then again or smurf killer isn't either.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Here is the game Middlestadt breaks out and hopefully and I can goto sleep happy.

the line-up looks pretty fun as well.

except for

Wedgewood? WHY!?!?!

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
cool lines. Im not gonna be able to watch the game live but hopefully I can check out the replay later on tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad