GDT: Preseason game 4: Ducks @ Coyotes - 6PM

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Will be at the symphony tonight. Looking forward to reading about the game later tonight.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I'll be there tonight. Anyone familiar with the new bag policy? In the past we were allowed to bring in a diaper bag for our son but I don't think thats allowed anymore. What is a good alternative and where can I get it?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'll be there tonight. Anyone familiar with the new bag policy? In the past we were allowed to bring in a diaper bag for our son but I don't think thats allowed anymore. What is a good alternative and where can I get it?

You can pack a small tote bag (I'm guessing cloth grocery bag size) as a diaper bag. But larger diaper bags are now verboten.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

A good alternative to diapers? Maybe a roll of paper towels?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Policy is basically no deeper than 6", no higher, or wider than 12". At least they don't have to be clear, like the NFL. I do sympathize with those who need a diaper bag, buy won't miss the clowns taking up loads of time in line while their backpacks are searched.

Reactions: Jakey53

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Not that this is my problem, but I've read comments on diaper-bags in other threads, and I got the impression they would try to not be hopeless with that. But of course, if you know it would be hopeless at the arena, you know that.

Now, can I hope for a stream tonight? :)

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

we had a tote bag for my daughter. Coyotes sell a clear coyotes tote bag at the shop for this.

sucks but my daughter is getting bigger and really doesn’t need the full blown bag now.
Honestly any cheap tote bag from like Walmart or Target will do the same job at a 10th of the price than the team store

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
We’ve only won 13% of the face offs and it’s as ugly as it sounds. Also Stephan’s biggest issue on the pp

Reactions: _Del_

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
According to the radio I'm listening to, Ducks has won 14 out of 16 draws so far.

A good thing draws don't matter, then. :rolleyes:

Reactions: _Del_

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad