GDT: Preseason - Game 4 - Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Gaucher showing he's got hands! Great job on McLaughin being a puck hound. McLaughlin has really turned in a very good pre-season after he was demoted to the ECHL last season.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I do want to see Lindholm do that again. I could see lacombe having a single season like that, or it wouldn’t surprise me at least.

I just meant in general, I think we all saw a higher offensive output than Lindholm showed here and he eventually showed it in Boston. I don't think Lindholm is consistently pushing 55-60, but he should be sitting around 45 and you're right I don't expect Lacombe to be that high consistently.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I just meant in general, I think we all saw a higher offensive output than Lindholm showed here and he eventually showed it in Boston. I don't think Lindholm is consistently pushing 55-60, but he should be sitting around 45 and you're right I don't expect Lacombe to be that high consistently.
Think we all hope hes a potential top 4 quality d. If he turned out to be legit top pair quality like lindholm that would be amazing but i just want someone other than fowler to look like they belong at the nhl level. Zell and minty are flashy.

I want someone who magically is there when zegras or other forward makes an ill advised pass at the blue line. It always blew my mind how often lindholm was back and the disaster pass had one d back….

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Think we all hope hes a potential top 4 quality d. If he turned out to be legit top pair quality like lindholm that would be amazing but i just want someone other than fowler to look like they belong at the nhl level. Zell and minty are flashy.

I want someone who magically is there when zegras or other forward makes an ill advised pass at the blue line. It always blew my mind how often lindholm was back and the disaster pass had one d back….
Right now I’d actually be more surprised if reaches Lindholms level defensively than offensively. He was as solid as they come defensively

Not a good look for Perreault there just now

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU

Right now I’d actually be more surprised if reaches Lindholms level defensively than offensively. He was as solid as they come defensively

Not a good look for Perreault there just now

If we're hoping he gets to Lindholm's defensive level we'll be disappointed. Lindholm is/was one of the best defensive dmen in the game, it was always the lack of offense(prior to this past season), that kept him out of the true elite #1 category. If Lacombe becomes a taller Fowler I think we should be ecstatic.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
If we're hoping he gets to Lindholm's defensive level we'll be disappointed. Lindholm is/was one of the best defensive dmen in the game, it was always the lack of offense(prior to this past season), that kept him out of the true elite #1 category. If Lacombe becomes a taller Fowler I think we should be ecstatic.
I don't think Lindholm was elite at defending. He was very good. But.not elite.

It's uncanny how much Luneau looks like Raks lol
Lol.. it's the damn number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad