GDT: Preseason - Game 4 - Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4375.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings

7pm PT - Game 4

Will post stream and line ups once they are announced.

Last edited:

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I'm at a wedding event in Tennessee this weekend and the time change is warping my brain. Games at 9pm? Football starting at noon? Madness.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
SD has a multi-cam setup too but I wonder if they'll stick to the Jumbotron footage they've been using for the other non-televised preseason games.
Part of me wonders if they have to use the jumbotron footage at Ponda because the regular cameras are in some way contractually tied to Bally.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Gawdin is really getting a good look. Looking like 3 out of the 4 so far. Can’t imagine he’s got a chance to make it but maybe he does with the uncertainty around our C’s. Obviously has no offensive upside but I thought he’s looked sloppy defensively as well.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017

Tough for the Gulls fans that they don't get to see their two most interesting players tonight.

Also, other than Jones in (and Tracey and De Leo out), that looks pretty close to what I would expect the opening night forward core in San Diego to look like, and holy hell, that's a bad group up front even by AHL standards

Reactions: Mr Rogers

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Are Terry and Fowler sitting out the preseason?

Is this like the NFL now, where the Rams don’t play Stafford, Kupp and Donald in the preseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad