GDT: Preseason Game 3: Avs @ Knights - Revenge of the B Team

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Even if they lose, I expected this to a be a 10-1 Game at best. Pleasantly surprised. It sounds like a lot of guys are getting chances. The game against Minnesota was unbearably bad to watch.

Reactions: McMetal

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Atta boy Kamenev. Bednar does seem to have trust in him - uses him on the PK, out there defending the lead against the empty net. Really hope he makes it.

I'll admit, I'm surprised they pulled it off considering the roster talent gulf. Definetely straight back into Stanley Cup contender status after this one.

Girard with over 25 minutes tonight I see. That's quite exciting to see him handle that. Also, over 50% on the dot again tonight with a couple of our starting night centre's potentially in the lineup, against some of Vegas' certain starting night centre's.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Atta boy Kamenev. Bednar does seem to have trust in him - uses him on the PK, out there defending the lead against the empty net. Really hope he makes it.

I'll admit, I'm surprised they pulled it off considering the roster talent gulf. Definetely straight back into Stanley Cup contender status after this one.

Girard with over 25 minutes tonight I see. That's quite exciting to see him handle that. Also, over 50% on the dot again tonight with a couple of our starting night centre's potentially in the lineup, against some of Vegas' certain starting night centre's.

No EJ, Zad, Cole, Barbs, Rants, Mack, Landy, Ghetto, Jost, Wilson, Varly, Grub - No probleeeeeeeem......Job DONE against the G. Knights :thumbu:

Reactions: AvsFan29

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Bednar using Bork/Sodaberg/Long Beach Native Matt Nieto as a line.

I wonder if that's going to be his safe line this year.

Reactions: AvsGuy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad