GDT: Preseason Game 2 7pm 9/17 Bruins @Washington Capitals in Baltimore, MD

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Looks like Washingtoncapitals.com is going to stream the game tonight. Just checked it out on thier website.

Its sad that other teams are showing this, but a team that has won the cup and made it to the finals in the past few seasons is still treated as a red headed step child. At least Bostonbruins.com should stream it. :(

They probably don't have rights to broadcast a local feed. Don't know if the B's plan to stream or air any of the games they'll play in Boston?

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
And yet when a solitary pitcher shows up 1 day early to Spring Training, we have a 4 hour live baseball show on NESN to analyze it. I know the reasons behind it (ownership of NESN, baseball being baseball, etc) but yikes.

Kvartalnov_Fan

Stanley Cup Stupid!
Oct 18, 2002
Den of evil.Montreal
Visit site
I bet Iginla will score a hat trick in this game. Doesn't matter if he's playing or not. He's that damn good...:naughty:

Too much Iginla love on here since yesterday. I think people need to scale that back a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with what I saw yesterday, but I'm not gonna crown him until the games actually matter.
Sorry...Had to rain on the parade.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
And yet when a solitary pitcher shows up 1 day early to Spring Training, we have a 4 hour live baseball show on NESN to analyze it. I know the reasons behind it (ownership of NESN, baseball being baseball, etc) but yikes.

Only 4 more months until baseball season, here's Jenny Dell with a one hour special of Dustin Pedroia's workout! The Bruins and Canadiens will be on NESN+.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Can't wait to see BobRob out there!

He hasn't made a blogpost in a while, though :(

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Someone I follow on twitter live tweet the game. Sweet cheeks is too slow with her updates

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Reading that KoKo is looking good in camp and centering the first line now, any outside chance of him making that third line?

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Reading that KoKo is looking good in camp and centering the first line now, any outside chance of him making that third line?

I think depending on how he does tonight will determine that. I think if he continues to impress, we'll probably see him playing wing in the next pre-season game along with Spooner to see how those 'natural wingers' take to playing wing..

Though to be honest, I think Koko is destined for top line duty in the AHL this season but we'll see!

I really think at this point Soderberg and Kelly are a lock for the 3rd line and that leaves some pretty good competition for the last winger slot: Caron - Spooner - Khoklachev - Fraser - Smith and Johnson (thanks to his strong play last game)

If Koko tears it up with Marchand and Loui tonight, I think that makes the decision a lot harder for the coaches. We'll see where their heads are at in future pre-season games and if Koko and Spooner are playing wing instead of center.

EDIT - with that said.. I think the front runners are Caron, Smith or Fraser. Speedy/playmakers like Spoons and Koko will have to elevate themselves even more to actually be considered to start the season on the Bruins I think. Not impossible though.

MaCam

Oct 5, 2005
Eastern Mass
Is CSN in Washington broadcasting all their preseason games or just this one because it's in Washington? Sucks that NESN can't show this on NESN+ or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad