GDT: Preseason Game 2 7pm 9/17 Bruins @Washington Capitals in Baltimore, MD

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Backstrom/ovechkin/green/alzner/holtby and more of caps stars are playing tonight

I dont see a win tonight with this lineup, good thing its pre season, Tuukka is gonna see alot of puck tonight

The best thing about the preseason is that we can get all pumped and excited when the Bs win (like last night) and brush it off as "only preseason" when the Bs lose :handclap:

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Dish Network has let me tune into the Center Ice channel - but I'm unsure if I'll be able to catch the game. Wonder if they're doing a free preview type of deal...

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Remember preseason means nothing, this is a time when the coaches can get a feel of how guys work together and who is going to back up Rask.

No Chara, no first line, no Bergeron, no Rask half the game.

I just want to see Koko as he is my sleeper draft pick that I want to do really well.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bergy sitting out to protest new non-tuck rule.

Players are not permitted to tuck their jersey into their pants in such a manner where the top padding of the pant and/or additional body protection (affixed to the pant or affixed to the Player’s body) is exposed outside the jersey. The back uniform number must not be covered or obstructed in any fashion by protruding pads or other protective padding.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bruins week ahead still lists TV on this game as TBD.
Caps site says:
TV: CSN, Caps Mobile App, WashingtonCapitals.com

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Glad I got it on Centre Ice, sucks that it's not on in the States. Look forward to seeing Knight and Khokhlachev, I would have liked to see Griffith play a game.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
glad to see Ovechkin playing- love to see someone take a shot at him

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Looks like Washingtoncapitals.com is going to stream the game tonight. Just checked it out on thier website.

Its sad that other teams are showing this, but a team that has won the cup and made it to the finals in the past few seasons is still treated as a red headed step child. At least Bostonbruins.com should stream it. :(

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I bet Iginla will score a hat trick in this game. Doesn't matter if he's playing or not. He's that damn good...:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad