Jan 21, 2011
NYC
e3e.png

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I thought Gauthier was our most involved forward along with lafreniere and hunt

kravtsov I need to start seeing a lot more honestly. We know Gallant’s style. If he knew nothing about Gauthier or Kravtsov other than what he saw tonight who do you think had earned that RW spot?

Reactions: Tob

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Hunt and Krav were probably our two best forwards, then Chytil and Laf, but they all spent a lot of time being very pedestrian. Most of the others had a nice moment or two but were otherwise unnoticeable.
We didn't really look like scoring and our inability/unwillingness to create a forecheck was a bit disappointing.

I think defensively we looked ok for pre-season 1, but really need to tighten up on the line changes in defensive transition. Georgiev seemed to lose his positioning a lot.

Not a lot of positive takeaways, let's see what happens next

Reactions: Tob

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
First the Giants game and now this... :banghead:
Hunt, Lafreniere and the Chytil line were ok. Nobody really stood out for me.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Barron didn’t do himself any favors tonight honestly. Looked like quinn said last year. Nervous. Looked much better in his cup of coffee with us than he did tonight

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I thought Gauthier was our most involved forward along with lafreniere and hunt

kravtsov I need to start seeing a lot more honestly. We know Gallant’s style. If he knew nothing about Gauthier or Kravtsov other than what he saw tonight who do you think had earned that RW spot?

Kravtsov by far, Gauthier one hand on the stick trying to pull it around someone does nothing for me.

Reactions: bleedblue94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad