Pre-Game Talk: Preseason Game 1 Islanders vs Rangers 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Let’s Go Rangers! I hope Gauthier gets a chance to play but it seems he won’t be getting much of a shot.

Reactions: will1066

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Let’s Go Rangers! I hope Gauthier gets a chance to play but it seems he won’t be getting much of a shot.

why? He’s been on a line w guys that could make the team. If he doesn’t stink in camp he’s likely making it as a spare

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I’m loving gallant not wasting any time. Sticking a Grubbe with a Strome for 3 days just for fun

he’s getting this team ready for game 1. Something we haven’t had in a long time. I mean thru AV and Quinn first 20 games were always like a figure it out time. Gallant wants to have his team finished mostly with a couple games to go in the preseason

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
Practice lines have been

Kreider-Zib-LaF
Panarin-Strome-Kakko
Goodrow-Chytil-Kravtsov
Blais-Rooney-Reaves
Hunt-Barron-Gauthier

Speaks to the talent depth the team has that they both want to get more physical in the Bottom 6 and deliberately facilitated trades/roster moves to do so but guys like Chytil and Kravtsov are still on the 3rd line. I remember the days of Nigel Dawes.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
why? He’s been on a line w guys that could make the team. If he doesn’t stink in camp he’s likely making it as a spare
I just would like him to get a better shot. See if he can really do it, or not. I know it’s not the world’s biggest worry. Just something I’ve latched on to.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I just would like him to get a better shot. See if he can really do it, or not. I know it’s not the world’s biggest worry. Just something I’ve latched on to.

yes unfortunately that’s not likely to happen unless an injury occurs

not even sure he would be claimed on waivers at this point. Seattle even passed and Blackwell had a good year but that was his 1st legit season

Reactions: egelband

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Home and unloaded just in time for our first pre-season game!

Looks like NHL.tv is functioning normally for those of us in Canada? Can anybody confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad