GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Anaheim Ducks vs LA Kings - 5pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4359.png

Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings

**Preseason Game 1**

5pm PST

Tonight's game will be streamed live on AnaheimDucks.com featuring San Diego Gulls play-by-play voice Aaron Cooney and Ducks Stream color analyst Emerson Etem.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
View attachment 745687
Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings

**Preseason Game 1**

5pm PST

Tonight's game will be streamed live on AnaheimDucks.com featuring San Diego Gulls play-by-play voice Aaron Cooney and Ducks Stream color analyst Emerson Etem.

How early will they release the roster?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
My guess is that "Group 1" (which is the Killorn-Carlsson-Terry group) plays in this game tonight. And groups 2 and 3 play in the scrimmage this morning.

EDIT: Maybe not all of group 1, but most of it.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Wait, LA is back from Australia? Did they only bring a portion of their roster? I think I'm confused

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
This first preseason home game has historically never been broadcast or streamed so that’s nice. Hopefully they do it for all home games. Seem to the remember the sharks and coyotes not having streams available at their home games though.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That's 3 AM here, hopefully it's watchable after the fact.

If the line of Killorn - Carlsson - Terry is playing, that alone will make this game interesting
and very watchable.

Although Preseason has always been more exciting when you are a rebuilding team,
Imo. Some of these prospects are very close to the NHL and it’s really more about them than the Vets.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Are those really the lines for the preseason game? NHLers Carrick, McGinn, Hagg. I thought they were required to have more veterans in the lineup?
I wonder if it’s cause half the kings players are prob still in Australia or at the very least not available for the game due to the games in Australia.

Reactions: McDonald19

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
That is a dreadful lineup. at least give Leo one of Terry or Killorn. Maybe it's because the Kings are icing such a poor squad?

Reactions: Kalv

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
That is a dreadful lineup. at least give Leo one of Terry or Killorn. Maybe it's because the Kings are icing such a poor squad?
That dreadful line is probably the best top line we’ve iced in the first preseason game of the year in a while lol

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Wayyyy past my bedtime routine and I don't have the luxury of going to work without sleep. Take this one for Nic!

Didn’t Regenda just have a solid WC’s? I’m ok putting him with Leo, we obviously weren’t getting Killorn-Carlsson-Terry in the first preseason game.
Regenda was possibly the best player on Slovakia during the tourney and he certainly was the fan favorite. He ought to be fine playing top-6 in the NHL if he linemates are actually top-six players as well.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Wayyyy past my bedtime routine and I don't have the luxury of going to work without sleep. Take this one for Nic!

Regenda was possibly the best player on Slovakia during the tourney and he certainly was the fan favorite. He ought to be fine playing top-6 in the NHL if he linemates are actually top-six players as well.

Yea interested to see if regenda or nesterenko will sneak into a top 9 roll…. Would should be able to roll 3 solid top 9 lines

The hard part is we still have a lot of fat on the roster…. Leason and mcginn don’t really do much for us, much rather let guys like regenda nesterenko and Jones get mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad