GDT: Preseason - Devils vs. Jets - 8:00PM TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Big question with Bratt is still going to be consistency and stamina, and that will also ultimately determine what he tops out at. I'm still amazed that he went in the 6th round though, he has a 1st round skill set.

Reactions: glenwo2

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Inject the Zacha-Mojo-Bratt line into my veins.

Holy f***, there’s a period that might make me think this Hynes guy ain’t so bad.

Reactions: My3Sons

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Totally getting ahead of myself, but please give me an Elias-Sykora like connection with Mojo-Bratt.

Fellow countrymen that develop chemistry to the point where they know where each other is going to be at all times.

Zacha becomes Arnott.

.....I shouldn't be so erect in the middle of class.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I like the idea of Bratt on the 2nd line. He won't face the toughest matchups night in and night out which should help. He is still a pup after all

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Haha lets not overreact too far to the other side in a single preseason period.

It's nice to see them performing so well against a team designed to destroy them.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Haha lets not overreact too far to the other side in a single preseason period.

It's nice to see them performing so well against a team designed to destroy them.
Definitely can't get too far ahead on this game, as we all know the usual suspects will flood back into this thread if we end up down a goal or two.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Definitely can't get too far ahead on this game, as we all know the usual suspects will flood back into this thread if we end up down a goal or two.
The 'Peg coach is probably ripping them a new A-hole between periods. Let's see how we deal with then this period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad