Preseason: Blues vs. Wild( round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'm not sure how that works. Can they re-assign him to Euope once Gunnarson comes back?

That idk, worst case, I'm sure he's made his case for good minutes in the AHL.

We don't need no stinking Backes, Oshie, Steen, Tarasenko, Stastny, Berglund, Pietrangelo, or Shattenkirk....we gotz Lehterä.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
This is killing me. Did you guys find a radio link?

There is one on the wild gdt, iheart radio

When the regular season starts, they better not have this penalty problem. I know it's preseason, but this has been atrocious

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Lehterä seems to be playing well. And due to The Blues having a dearth of NHL-level goal scorers, he's taken it upon himself to score a few tonight. I hope he can score 20 for The Blues this season, while getting 35 to 40 assists.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Lehtera could be a huge addition. He and Stastny change the entire complexity of the team from last year. They are so much better than Roy and Sobotka.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Lehtera could be a huge addition. He and Stastny change the entire complexity of the team from last year. They are so much better than Roy and Sobotka.

Not sure how The Blues' lineup is more complex, other than Lehterä being able to play both centre and LW. But Sobotka and Roy both could o that. However, The Blues ARE a lot more skilled now.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Not sure how The Blues' lineup is more complex, other than Lehterä being able to play both centre and LW. But Sobotka and Roy both could o that. However, The Blues ARE a lot more skilled now.

I think he meant "complexion".

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I'm not sure how that works. Can they re-assign him to Euope once Gunnarson comes back?

Yes, he can be loaned back to a European team after the season starts. I imagine he'll stay for at least the first few games and Armstrong will do his best to persuade him to play in the AHL this season.

I think he will end up staying now.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008

I meant having 2 actual play making centers, something this team has lacked in a long time.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
If this is the Lehterä were going to see. We have 3 low end 1Cs down the middle. Hard to beat that. Match ups are going to be a nightmare now. Before hitch was the one that was having nightmares

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
"Complexion" means make-up or appearance here.
"Complexity" means how complicated or intricate.

A) Adding Lehtera and Stastny changes the entire "complexion" of the team.

B) Adding Lehtera and Stastny changes the entire "complexity" of the team.

I will go with A

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I wish we would be watching this, cause man this box score makes me wonder if we pulled out a total robbery

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Lehterä has to have close to 10pt by now, right? I can't find any stats on him

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
If they go to a shootout, who will the top 4 be? Schwartz, Lehterä and Lindström as Top 3, and Jaškin 4th? All their SO stars are out!

Never mind! Mikku Koivu ended that problem. Blues finish 2-3-2 in the pre-season. But we saw nice additions in Stastny, Lehterä, Lindström, Fabbri and Lindbohm. On to the real season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad