preseason: Blues vs. Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
I already cannot wait to see the lineup for Thursday. I'm pretty sure Schwartz will be ready to go and slide into the top 9. Is Fabbri really just a placeholder or will they give him a longer look on a scoring line at the expense of Lindstrom?

I honestly think they should, Fabbri was arguably our best forward out there tonight, only exception being Tarasenko. Id rather have Fabbri in the lineup but I will admit my viewing has been limited.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Between Lehtera/Tarasenko and Stastny alone we're gonna have a lot of nice tic-tac-toe plays that lead to goals this year. It shall be a refreshing sight.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Jackle for Jackman/cole

Lehteräsenko wins though...sounds like an actual name

Edit: From the sound of it, Berglund on the left wing is a big improvement, especially flanking Backes. Hopefully this carries over into the season.

Last edited:

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Jackle for Jackman/cole

Lehteräsenko wins though...sounds like an actual name

Edit: From the sound of it, Berglund on the left wing is a big improvement, especially flanking Backes. Hopefully this carries over into the season.

I fully expect to hear that name in a broadcast several times this season. As in, a one touch pass for a goal where Kelly and/or Kerber only have time to say, "Lehtera...Senko...SCORES!"

STEVIE RAY BLUES

Jul 5, 2009
Off topic I know but Why in the name of all that's holy can't the Blues Broadcast the preseason games on some public cable station. For crying out loud I can watch my local high school game but not the Blues? Sad.

Also will someone tell the idiot working the camera and cutting highlights to back the heck up so we can watch the plays develop. I don't need to be that damn close to figure out who has the puck. Just saying.

End of Rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad