Steen - Stastny - Lindström

Fabbri - Lehterä - Tarasenko

Pääjärvi - Jaskin - Mueller

Bouwmeeester - Shattenkirk

Lindbohm - Pietrangelo

Jackman - Prosser

Elliott
Allen

Can we win one pointless game....please?

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Projected lineup for today

Berglund - Backes - Oshie

Steen - Stastny - Lindström

Fabbri - Lehterä - Tarasenko

Pääjärvi - Jaskin - Mueller

Bouwmeeester - Shattenkirk

Lindbohm - Pietrangelo

Jackman - Prosser

Elliott
Allen

Can we win one pointless game....please?

No. You put too much effort into the opening post, you know the rules :sarcasm:

These projected lines are interesting, looks like my Berglund-Stastny-Oshie prediction for opening night is going to be wrong. With the camp invitees who were always going to be irrelevant to the 14-15 team now gone things are getting exciting! The smell of opening night is in the air! :yo:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Do you guys have any information that is there going to be broadcast (stream)? Or we have to stick radio.

Either way those lineups are truly interesting.
Specifically Steen - Stastny - Lindström and how Petteri can keep up his feet when pairing with Pietro. That is huge opportunity to show us all and mostly to himself what level he is now and what are his priority areas to improve.

What comes to Jocke, clock is ticking and this game is maybe the ice breaker can he assure coaching staff he could be top9 guy.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Do you guys have any information that is there going to be broadcast (stream)? Or we have to stick radio.

Either way those lineups are truly interesting.
Specifically Steen - Stastny - Lindström and how Petteri can keep up his feet when pairing with Pietro. That is huge opportunity to show us all and mostly to himself what level he is now and what are his priority areas to improve.

What comes to Jocke, clock is ticking and this game is maybe the ice breaker can he assure coaching staff he could be top9 guy.

I hope I see Jocke cement his place with that line specifically.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I think Lindstom is a good scoring threat, may be on the weaker side for defense, but he's fast and has a great shot. As long as he doesn't coast, I think we're looking at our lineup.

Obviously we know what the 4th line is, and Schwartz will slot in for Fabbri.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Please let's win one of these games, and please let me see a stream!! They have video highlights after each game, which means someone is recording. It's really not difficult to stream that.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Not trying to beat a dead horse but it is infuriating that they don't show preseason games on FSMW (or the alternate channel if the precious Cardinals are playing).

I'm watching the NHL Network and they're showing a repeat of the Wings/Leafs game and they're using Fox Sports Detroit's feed from when they showed it live.

The Blues have gained quite a bit of popularity in the last four years so I don't see any reason they wouldn't show the preseason games. It's ridiculous.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
It's NHL preseason, just as bad, if not worse than NFL preseason. I'm glad I'm pretty much being forced not to watch it.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Dude....rangers broadcast their training camp.

Idk...think we can get a petition going to convince to at least stream the game?

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It's NHL preseason, just as bad, if not worse than NFL preseason. I'm glad I'm pretty much being forced not to watch it.

I'd still like to watch it. Not for Backes, Steen, Oshie, Tarasenko, etc, but for the borderline guys trying out for the team. I would like to watch them play and have an informed opinion of their chances of making the team or possible line combos without having to rely on small write ups from posters who went to the game.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Did you see Hitchcock's comments about Beach's camp? It sounded to me like he was trolling you, but basically said Cody had a hell of a camp.

As if that would be the first time Hitchcock decided to try and troll me...I still have nightmares about Colaiacovo.

Hitch will soon be a convert as well, once the Beach hype train leaves the station there's no derailing it. All the way to the third round of playoffs baby.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I don't see any streams floating around. I don't think they're broadcasting in St. Louis or Carolina, so there probably won't be one.

Here's the audio link: LISTEN LIVE ON KMOX 1120

This link doesn't work for me. Anyone else having this problem? I can't listen on the Blues App either.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out.

Last edited:

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Fabbri draws a penalty. Kid's making it hard on the coaching staff. Gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad