preseason Blues/Stars in KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Board is dead, figured I'd throw this up now since lines have been announced.

Ott - Berglund - Rattie

Fabbri - Stastny - Oshie

Porter - Jaskin - Lapierre

McCarthy - McRae - Reaves

Leopold - Regner

Bouwmeester - Shattenkirk

Lindbohm - Cole

Allen
Binnington

So far, doesn't look like a steam is available.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express

Ott - Berglund - Rattie

Fabbri - Stastny - Oshie

Leopold - Regner

Lindbohm - Cole

Allen
Binnington

Can McCarthy and McRae still play? Weren't they just waived to the AHL?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I hope there's a stream. I'd love to see the Fabbri-Stastny-Oshie line.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
What is this Jaskin at center stuff? I remember Hitchcock mentioning it after last game. What is even the point?

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
im gonna be there. ill try to give you guys a scouting report, but ill probably be too giddy about hockey to actually notice anything

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia

Ott - Berglund - Rattie

Fabbri - Stastny - Oshie

Leopold - Regner

Lindbohm - Cole

Allen
Binnington

Really, really pumped to see Stastny and Oshie getting time together on the same line. I figure that the likelihood is that Backes and Oshie will probably start on a line together opening night, but I have high hopes for Stas/Osh as an alternative. Also would like to see a shift or two of Berglund-Stastny-Oshie just for interest's sake.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
I'll be at the game too. I was hoping to see some of the new and bubble guys like Lindstrom, Mueller, Butler and Prosser but I greatly look forward to seeing Fabbri and Lindbohm for the first time in person. Oh, and of course look forward to seeing Osh, Stastny, etc too. :)

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hitch warms my heart with his love for ott. Ott can do no wrong...no scoring chance is too great for him fumble. At least he punches people I guess

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hitch warms my heart with his love for ott. Ott can do no wrong...no scoring chance is too great for him fumble. At least he punches people I guess

OT:

Btw i did saw last night dream (very clear) that Steve Ott scored front of net. I think it was some big game, cus people goes crazy. Usually I don't see dreams or remember those.

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
Ott - Berglund - Rattie

Fabbri - Stastny - Oshie

I love the 2nd line. But I would have rather seen Barbashev stay longer to play on the third line with Jaskin, put Lapierre to center the 4th, and probably replace McCarthy with someone else. I don't see why we need to look at McCarthy.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I didn't get to watch the game with Barbashev, but I'll assume he was overwhelmed in a pro game. Fabbri looked like he belonged, that's why they can't get rid of him. He still has a ton of potential but another preseason game won't change it anything

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
I didn't get to watch the game with Barbashev, but I'll assume he was overwhelmed in a pro game.

Yeah but if he's only getting 10 minutes in a preseason game, what's wrong with that? It gives him plenty to reflect on and gives him a chance to adjust from the first game. I think briefly throwing guys in the fire like this can help them learn a lot. You can only learn so much from watching and hearing. Ivan is going back to the Q so I'd like to see him learn as much as possible in these pro opportunities.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I can't really say one way or the other without watching him. I'm just going from his demotion.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I wouldn't say Barbashev was overwhelmed, but he really wasn't much of a factor either. He had a couple of nice scoring chances, but they were both gifted to him from great passes. He went to the right areas though. Clearly a smart and talented players.

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
Since the stadium in KC is not a NHL venue, there won't be a stream and offical boxscore, that is at least what the Dallas Stars social media guy said (The stars streamed all games before, even away games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad