GDT: Preseason #4 | Flyers at Bruins | Oct 1, 2022, 1pm | TD Center | NESN+, ESPN+

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Did they plan to switch out goalies or did Sandstrom get hurt?
Apparently injured.

Remember, the Flyers analytics say that Risto does things that helps them defend less.

Ristolainen in a nutshell:

Big hit, no regard for the puck.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Apparently injured.

Ristolainen in a nutshell:

Big hit, no regard for the puck.

Well, look at that. Sanheim breaking up that cycle.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I got you covered Dead.

I wouldn't worry too much as these guys all have dead legs from Tits practices.
They definitely ran out of steam after that 1st period.

Frost is frustrating, he actually played physical, which simply means he didn't shy from contact going after the puck - but he just seems to misfire on a regular basis.
Lycksell was probably the most active player, but he seems a little off, maybe still adjusting to NA ice.
Laczynski doesn't do anything awful, but he has yet to do anything that say NHL player, either.

One good thing, MacEwen pretty much assured his demotion to LHV.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
The Flyers love goons and big guys so what happens. Their goon get rag dolled all over the ice all afternoon long (not just the fight) and Risto hits someone and wakes up the other team. You can't make this stuff up....

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
Zamula will be sent down, but don't worry. I've been told if the players play poorly there will be repercussions and kids will replace them.
Problem is Zamula hasn’t played well in the pre-season. He isn’t anywhere close to top 6 right now

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Who was coach today? Was it Laperriere again? At this point, I have to believe that Tortorella is using Laperriere to show that he's no coach. I can't see any other reason as to why Laperriere continues to coach. It's clear that he's incredibly incompetent at best.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
Unlike how great Risto has looked, right.
Sanheim has been terrible as well It’s pre season the Vets aren’t playing for jobs and they know it.

Zamula on the other hand has not made a good first impression for the new coach

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Who was coach today? Was it Laperriere again? At this point, I have to believe that Tortorella is using Laperriere to show that he's no coach. I can't see any other reason as to why Laperriere continues to coach. It's clear that he's incredibly incompetent at best.
Lappy was behind the bench tonight hopefully for the last time.

Torts should be behind the bench tomorrow against NY Islanders.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
My guess is Torts is letting Laperriere coach a bit more of the games, so he can "evaluate" the game from above since he's new to the team. It makes sense, but it also shows how clueless Laperriere is as a coach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad