GDT: Preseason 3a & 3b - Canes vs Cats & Bolts - Because why not

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Neither team could beat us on their own, so why not combine efforts? Still ain't scurrd

9c46715d-a8f3-4853-b089-78a64c8e1030_text.gif

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Since we're playing Tampa tonight I guess this is as good a place to put this as anywhere. Vasi is going to be out 8-10 weeks to start the season. Guess who plays the Bolts all three times before he comes back?
Good call right there. Our last regular season game against them is 8 weeks from tonight. Don't hate that.

On the other hand, obviously they are doing this so he can duck all our games cause he scared.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I was coming here to yell at you about not having the thread up yet and what do I know you beat me to the punch, as mary wells would say. Here's the question though -- if we win 1 and lose 1 tonight does @Svechhammer keep the GDT streak going or pass it on?

Rhetorical question of course as we are going to win both, so as to prevent multiple RIOTS from occurring

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
He passes it on.

Oddly, though, should the canes lose both games he keeps the streak. Because when you multiply two negatives you get a positive. Can't argue with math.
giphy.gif

Edit: those of you who are not yet parents, don't make the same mistake I did and use this one in front of your child. It's not fun to have it regularly thrown back at you.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

Are we putting Jordan's defensive abilities to their ultimate test by playing him against Tampa with a defensive core of

Jones-Chatfield
Mendel-Coghlan
Heimosalmi-Fensore

And Florida is only slightly better:
Orlov-TDA
Seeley-Beaulieu
Montgomery-Honka

We're playing 2 games at the same time, and Slavin, Pesce, Skjei, and Burns all have the night off. I mean, damn.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad