GDT: Preseason #3 | "Choo Choo" | Canucks @ Oilers | Sept 19 | 7 PM | SN1

Which hype trains are you on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Definitely time to trade Benning before his value drops. Get draft picks for him, I don't care

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Goaltending really let the whole team down tonight.

Everyone else played good except benning.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
We have had much worse d-men than Benning over the years and I wouldn't be shocked if he got waived at this point. Someone might actually pick him up.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Benning's been garbage since day 1. The mere fact that we have a player of his skill level on this team speaks VOLUMES as to how absolutely horrible this team has been managed. How the HELL does no one see that this kid can barely skate, has no skill, and is a complete fake at the big league level. Get this turd off the team already so that we have another spot open for a real player. Disgusting.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
He is probably our... 9th best defender? First shot to show the new coaching staff what you got and he looks like trash.
Yeah I disagree. He's already been on a much higher level than the preseason and performed well in a 3rd pairing role. But sure make assessments of a couple of preseason games.

MettleMcOiler

5-14-6-1
Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton
Goaltending really let the whole team down tonight.

Everyone else played good except benning.

really though?
giphy.gif

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Benning's been garbage since day 1. The mere fact that we have a player of his skill level on this team speaks VOLUMES as to how absolutely horrible this team has been managed. How the HELL does no one see that this kid can barely skate, has no skill, and is a complete fake at the big league level. Get this turd off the team already so that we have another spot open for a real player. Disgusting.
He is here because his dad Brian and Kevin Lowe are tight. End of story

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah I disagree. He's already been on a much higher level than the preseason and performed well in a 3rd pairing role. But sure make assessments of a couple of preseason games.
That's what Tippett has to look at. He has an opportunity to step up and claim a spot and he isn't even trying. He obviously is showing bad in camp too or he would be getting better opportunities. Klefbom, Larsson, Nurse, Russell, Lagesson, Bouchard, Samorukov, Persson are all better than him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad