Canucks Lines

TBA

-

Please vote in the poll!

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Nygard and Haas I thought were actually skating quite well in game 1.
Several times they were interfered with and got no call and would've been gone on odd man rushes.
I think we'll see them show well in the overall 5 game / 6 game sample they're going to get.
I take Haas over Granlund thus far.

Last edited:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Just gimme one of them hype train transfers. Don't feel like sitting around at the hype train station.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I'm on all of them.

upload_2019-9-19_11-9-54.png

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I don't think Haas or Nygard played poorly vs the Jets... they were just "quiet" in their 1st "NHL" game.

I think it's reasonable to assume it will take them a few games to acclimate to the NA game... but it's also true that in training camp, everything by necessity has to be accelerated so it's basically "adapt quickly and make an impression"... or you are quickly surpassed by others that look better (or at least by vets who are the default options unless the newbies look clearly better).

I'm hoping we can see all of Persson/Jurco/Haas/Nygard/Burdasov in several consecutive games to see what they can do and if they can build on their performance levels with each game they get to play.

It's got to be tough for all the newbies (Jurco has a lot of NA experience so he should have the advantage in theory)... but it certainly makes for a lot to talk about here on the boards with so many moving pieces all gradually falling into place on the final 23 man roster over the next 5 pre-season games.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
It seems like Nygård is going to get a shot with Nuge and Neal, I'm curious to see how this turns out.

I want to see how a forechecker or grinder would look there. Personally I'd also give a shot to Jurco, Yamamoto, and even Khaira in this spot and see which one looks like the best fit.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I really should get back into SSBU, but FE3H just keeps bringing me back.

And then Link's Awakening releases tomorrow... ahhh!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'm gonna miss this one because I'm going to the Yankees (hopefully division clinching) game tonight so hold down the fort for me boys.

I wonder if Burdasov draws in tonight. I'd like to see Draisaitl get some game action too just to get in the swing of things.

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->