GDT: Preseason #2 | Flyers at Islanders | September 27, 2023 | 7:00 PM | Likely Streamed At Flyers Site

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
267706a0-67ad-4e75-8bcc-f1ecf76c11bf_text.gif

I would wear two of the masks to be sure.

• Wow
Reactions: Magua

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
I may be in the minority but I like attard and think he's ready to make the jump, he looked like he belongs, and can be a good option for pp2

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
didn't back read, can anyone give an unbiased review how Andrae, Attard, or Ginning looked?
Andrae defintely needs a year or probably 2 years in AHL. He ran PP1 and did nothing
Ginning skating looks like it might be a problem in NHL plus zero poise with puck on his stick
Attard is going to have to learn to play Defence because he's a liability. Jumped in play almost every shift without any consideration of the consequences. IMO, He's a bigger Deangelo

actually wanted to watch Poehling.
He'll be a good 3-4C

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Andrae defintely needs a year or probably 2 years in AHL. He ran PP1 and did nothing
Ginning skating looks like it might be a problem in NHL plus zero poise with puck on his stick
Attard is going to have to learn to play Defence because he's a liability. Jumped in play almost every shift without any consideration of the consequences. IMO, He's a bigger Deangelo

actually wanted to watch Poehling.
He'll be a good 3-4C

Attard playing aggressive was actually a relief for me. Nice to know at least one prospect hasnt had the offensive initiative crushed from their bodies. But yeah, likely won't work at the NHL unless he churns out a TON of points.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Attard playing aggressive was actually a relief for me. Nice to know at least one prospect hasnt had the offensive initiative crushed from their bodies. But yeah, likely won't work at the NHL unless he churns out a TON of points.
The problem is that he's totally selfish and he only shoots the puck and doesn't have that high end "creativity" or passing ability that someone like Deangelo had and at 6'3 200+ he better play physical which he doesn't

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad