GDT: Preseason #2 | Flyers at Islanders | September 27, 2023 | 7:00 PM | Likely Streamed At Flyers Site

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Andrae defintely needs a year or probably 2 years in AHL. He ran PP1 and did nothing
Ginning skating looks like it might be a problem in NHL plus zero poise with puck on his stick
Attard is going to have to learn to play Defence because he's a liability. Jumped in play almost every shift without any consideration of the consequences. IMO, He's a bigger Deangelo

actually wanted to watch Poehling.
He'll be a good 3-4C
a good coach will utilize the pros of what Attard can bring and offer. He will never be a stalwart on D. That is ok if the good outweighs the bad. Pair him with a seeler or staal on the 3rd pair and let him learn. He is 24 fn years old. Time is now. No harm at all seeing him sink or swim.

Well there is harm. They want to make the playoffs.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
267706a0-67ad-4e75-8bcc-f1ecf76c11bf_text.gif
You curs’d fiend… I can hear it

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Underrated Halloween movie

I watched. I was amused and benumbed. I went to bed. I had nightmares. I was on a treadmill that never ended. Awoke this morning with a queasy feeling this time this team might be worse than virtually any past Flyers team.

Can anyone assure me this is not true????

Let's hope it IS true

We want Celebrini, Eiserman, or Demidov. We NEED them.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Flyers may finally be close to achieving their years-long dream of building an organization that's had every scrap of offense purged from it.
Your a broken record. Scoring "talent" is lacking, that is the fault of prior management. At least let the new regime the time.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland

Let's hope it IS true

OK. But will the treadmill ever stop?

Let's hope it IS true

OK. True. But does the treadmill ever stop going on or is it still running until I'm dead?

"Your a broken record."

Broken Record? here is a ~$5000.00 broken record. There are ~17 copies that I know of. And this one is in better shape than some I have seen. Jack White of the White Stripes has one, the lucky dog.

1695934924016.png

BTW.....the B side is even better. "Girl" Love Garage of the 60s.......

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Your a broken record. Scoring "talent" is lacking, that is the fault of prior management. At least let the new regime the time.

So far the new regime has signed Marc Staal and Garnet Hathaway.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
did you really just say "new regime " ???

hahah... ok...

you do realize NOTHING has changed right ?

the same people who have always steered this disaster ship ARE still steering it..

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Without cap room and more draft picks we still needed bodies. But you would trade value(i.e. Laughton, Konecney) for possible reward. I can't understand sending away talent for possibilities that may not pan out. The idea is to add to your talent base. That takes picks and cap space exactly how Briere is playing it. But your hatred of Torts is overwhelming your vision.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
did you really just say "new regime " ???

hahah... ok...

you do realize NOTHING has changed right ?

the same people who have always steered this disaster ship ARE still steering it..
Oh darn Briere and Jones have been here that long? I thought you said Fletcher ruined the team. You all begged for him to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad