Ballard - Dumba

Kuemper
Bryzgalov

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Michael Russo verified
Ballard's with Folin, Dumba's with Prosser. Could be a sign that Dumba's on the outside looking in #mnwild

Since Prosser isn't playing, that means Dumba probably isn't, which means our third pairing will be Folin and Ballard tonight I assume.

EDIT:
Michael Russo verified
#mnwild PP units tonight: Parise-Granlund-Pominville-Spurgeon-Suter; Vanek-Koivu-Coyle-Folin-Brodin. Nino getting some shifts

MNWILDFAN001

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
Always get a little nervous when the Wild play physical(and sometimes cheap) teams like the Blues. So if they're are no injuries after the game, I'll be pretty happy.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Since Prosser isn't playing, that means Dumba probably isn't, which means our third pairing will be Folin and Ballard tonight I assume.

EDIT:

Michael Russo @Russostrib · 5 min
#mnwild PP units tonight: Parise-Granlund-Pominville-Spurgeon-Suter; Vanek-Koivu-Coyle-Folin-Brodin. Nino getting some shifts

standing-in-the-rain-gif.gif

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Michael Russo @Russostrib · 5 min

standing-in-the-rain-gif.gif

I just don't get it. How many chances can the golden boy get. Give Nino a chance

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
the people's champion vs the golden boy. if only the coaching staff could see what is so clear to hundreds of...uh...enthusiastic amateur coaches.

don't get excited. This is probably Charlie's last chance before they insert Nino for good. Or until he fails to produce, too.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
noooooooooooo. what should we read into the scratches?

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
the people's champion vs the golden boy. if only the coaching staff could see what is so clear to hundreds of...uh...enthusiastic amateur coaches.

don't get excited. This is probably Charlie's last chance before they insert Nino for good. Or until he fails to produce, too.

Haha so true. I like Charlie, but come ooonnnn maaaan

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I was sure Almond was gonna grab that 4th line winger spot. Oh well atleast Zucker will make it and hopefully on 3rd line. Brodz and Cooke are pretty good together.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Michael Russo verified
Yeo is curious to see Coyle at center again, loves the Zucker-Coyle chemistry & thinks Nino fits there like Heatley did last yr at times
Michael Russo verified
Yeo wants to see Ballard-Folin together again, says nothing to read into Dumba being scratched in preseason finale #mnwild
akgwvnq_460sa_v13doft.gif

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
I don't get it either tbh.

still wouldn't mind experimenting with line combos.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
My issue with Coyle at center is it looks like he has to think before he makes a play causing it to be slow.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I think the reason Yeo keeps trying Coyle at center is because he obviously doesn't have the offensive skills to be a productive top-6 winger. However, he's shown promise with his defensive game. Maybe they're hoping Charlie develops into a solid #2/#3 center with shutdown capabilities.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
which is what i thought he'd be when we picked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad