GWT: Premier League Round 2

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yea I don't agree with that foul at all, especially with a card. He gets the ball and was trying to pull out of more contact.
He turned over, which created a dangerous tackle. I'm fine with the foul called here. Card is debatable because of intent, but dangerous still.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yea it's a foul/pen to me. I still hate how hard Salah sold it both with his arms and with the elaborate roll over.

He got dicked by not doing that more last season on penalty decisions. So unfortunately he'll probably do it all the time now.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He got dicked by not doing that more last season on penalty decisions. So unfortunately he'll probably do it all the time now.
He also should do it more. He’s an elite player who was one of the best two or three in the world. Teams are going to try to mug him every time he touches the ball and eliminate his pace. If he goes down a bit, he will get the calls and they’ll have to back off him a tad.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Claudio Bravo suffered a serious injury and could be out the whole season. So City will have no decent backup keeper until January.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad