GWT: Premier League Gameweek 11

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool needs to slow it down here up by two again. They won’t.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Milner for Wijnaldum please.

Another anonymous road game for Gini.

Wouldn’t hate getting Trent on here either.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I like Klavan for some reason. He's the definition of average, but he seems to know that and doesn't do anything he isn't good enough to try to do. Not going to see him try to dribble past midfielders or anything like that.

Have liked Ox in midfield too.

Also, pushes like the one Moreno just did should be called more often.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Joe "better than Sanchez" Gomez with some of the worst individual defending I've seen in quite a while leads to that Lanzini goal.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Egyptian Welbeck is now second in the golden boot with as many goals as Lukaku, Aguero, and I don't know how Sterling has that many goals but him too.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool has got so lucky with with the calls tonight.
That’s totally why Liverpool is winning right now.

West Ham came out very physical and weren’t called for a lot themselves. Don’t think they can blame the ref for this, but if it makes them feel better.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
To be fair, West Ham should have had a penalty even though they never call that. They need to instruct officials to call that. And a dangerous free kick. They would probably have lost anyway but those little decisions have major effects as the game goes on.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If Salah improves his finishing he could be a 40 goal scorer.

Ox has had a nice game too.

Also Wijnaldum has quietly had a very efficient game.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
That’s totally why Liverpool is winning right now.

West Ham came out very physical and weren’t called for a lot themselves. Don’t think they can blame the ref for this, but if it makes them feel better.
Lol that's not what he said and Liverpool absolutely got away with a ridiculous amount today.

If it went the other way, you and Curtinho would be whining about it to the point of insufferability.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

I was thinking the same thing a while ago. It's really the only thing keeping him from the absolute top echelon of players. Players with the pace of him and Bale never develop into top finishers though. 25 goals in all comps is probably his level. That being said he has 12 in 17 games, so if he stays healthy, maybe 30.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com

Ox has had a nice game too.

Also Wijnaldum has quietly had a very efficient game.

:laugh: Jesus

West Ham United are bad. I spent entire last season wondering when Bilic was going to get fired. They just seem to have so many lulls and breakdowns in their game. It's pretty insane.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Lol that's not what he said and Liverpool absolutely got away with a ridiculous amount today.

If it went the other way, you and Curtinho would be whining about it to the point of insufferability.
I think I am pretty objective when it comes to these things. West Ham wanted to set a physical tone and the ref let a lot go on both sides. Which is what I said.

But the ref is not why West Ham lost.

Reactions: hersky77

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I think I am pretty objective when it comes to these things. West Ham wanted to set a physical tone and the ref let a lot go on both sides. Which is what I said.

But the ref is not why West Ham lost.
And if that's your take, you're not objective.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And if that's your take, you're not objective.
You aren’t objective if you are telling me my take is wrong because you are biased. Even if the ref let things go (which he did for both sides) it wasn’t 3 goals worth.

Reactions: hersky77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad