Premier League 2021-2022

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think the morality of this discussion becomes irrelevant if you address that we now have states purchasing football clubs. I think it’s bad for football to have clubs with unlimited funds. How do clubs like Atalanta or Lille that have had great success in building their squads actually become top teams? It doesn’t seem like there’s a pathway to where they can. It’s becoming a sport where money now matters a disproportionate amount to good footballing decisions when building a squad.

This situation could be addressed by FIFA. I don’t know what the exact answer is, but it seems like we are getting very close to money is almost all that matters.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You don't recover from groin injuries in under two weeks. I know from experience.
You aren’t allowed to act surprised if he plays. If he doesn’t I will say you are correct. The rarest jewel of them all.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You aren’t allowed to act surprised if he plays. If he doesn’t I will say you are correct. The rarest jewel of them all.

I haven't seen any United player that has picked up a groin injury recover from it in under two weeks.

In case you've never had one, you can walk, maybe even run normally. Kick a ball? Forget about it. It is f***ing painful.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

and if he plays you'll do the whole routine where you go "obviouslyyyyyyyyyy he's ready for Liverpool, woah is us"

if he doesnt you'll go the "well it wont matter because the United referees are in" route

and if that doesn't work we'll go schedule. regardless it will be unfair to Liverpool.

if by some chance the little plucky neighborhood club is able to voercome things, well it'll be the game of the century!

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
and if he plays you'll do the whole routine where you go "obviouslyyyyyyyyyy he's ready for Liverpool, woah is us"

if he doesnt you'll go the "well it wont matter because the United referees are in" route

and if that doesn't work we'll go schedule. regardless it will be unfair to Liverpool.

if by some chance the little plucky neighborhood club is able to voercome things, well it'll be the game of the century!
I don’t believe the injury reports.

Don’t see what the refs have to do with injury reports.

LFC has the extra day of rest this time so I guess that’s better for LFC

Highly doubt it’s going to be a game of the century but LFC has played in the two best PL games of the season so far but who knows.

LFC is better than United this season, but it’s never that simple at old trafford

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If Newcastle will be able to overpay for wages', I expect them to get some good players. That has been the philosophy of Man City and look at their squad...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad