Premier League 2020-2021 (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Weddings have been some of the biggest propagators. I am frankly disgusted that people like Salah are that irresponsible to just ignore guidelines and selfishly hold them anyway.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Sounds like we can compromise with 5. Would give Salah the opportunity to end his career with a couple of years in Italy.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Ben Arfa doesn't care. Literally.
He wasn't after glory, trophies and all.
I was reading his buddies' take on him and he's just different.
All he wants to do is play and play the way he wants. He loves football and nothing else.
As those guys said (some who had good careers), you ask him to play a little 5 on 5 indoor game he's always up for it. Even after a game.

People have different motors.
Sounds like a guy who would be great coaching youth football when his playing days are done.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ben Arfa doesn't care. Literally.
He wasn't after glory, trophies and all.
I was reading his buddies' take on him and he's just different.
All he wants to do is play and play the way he wants. He loves football and nothing else.
As those guys said (some who had good careers), you ask him to play a little 5 on 5 indoor game he's always up for it. Even after a game.

People have different motors.
I mean no one would mistake Ronaldinho for being a dedicated player.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
What day was the wedding?
Cause a sample taken Thursday could mean he was infected last weekend.
Which isn't really the point. Even without a positive result at that stage, intermingling with dozens of people without masks is idiotic. Now he's in a position where he may have infected many others.

It's exactly why those restrictions are in place.

Edit: Just to be clear, I think you may have been hinting at potential other cases at the club level if he was infected last weekend, but to my knowledge there were no additional positives either on Liverpool or City.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Is Auba corny AF for putting on the Black Panther mask? Absolutely...is Kroos being even more ridiculous bringing up a corny celebration? Lol, no questions asked. Go hide back in your pit of despair Toni.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Imagine if we had someone who was a 6/10 football director. It’s embarrassing how we’ve spent $1bil and still don’t have a team identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad