Premier League 12/3-12/5

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
What a comeback for Bournemouth. Huge win for them, and a terrible collapse by Liverpool.

The games this weekend have been fantastic so far.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
The word that comes to mind for Karius is the same as Liverpool's ability to close out games. Unconvincing. He looks like a really solid shot stopper but he has stone hands.

They don't look like a team that can see a title through.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Karius has left a lot to be desired. Bournemouth kept getting stronger and Liverpool kept getting weaker. Klopp did not have a good game either. I think it's obvious that there was no substitution that Liverpool had to change the game offensively but there is no reason that he couldn't throw Klavan on to help out the back while Bournemouth was pushing. Really disappointing game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The word that comes to mind is the same as Liverpool's ability to close out games. Unconvincing. He looks like a really solid shot stopper but he has stone hands.

They don't look like a team that can see a title through.

Reminds me of the game ni Southampton last season they blew. Controlling the game and boom. Oh well. Whatever Sakho must have done must be significant.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Reminds me of the game ni Southampton last season they blew. Controlling the game and boom. Oh well. Whatever Sakho must have done must be significant.

Yep. At 2-1 I was uneasy. At 3-1 I thought they might tighten up but here we are. I've been optimistic about their ability to challenge for the title this year but this one is an eye opener for me. Reminds me of away to Palace in 13-14, just at a different point in the season.

In any event, they need help at the back. They don't even have European competition and they can barely cover at CB. Need depth and quality.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Yep. At 2-1 I was uneasy. At 3-1 I thought they might tighten up but here we are. I've been optimistic about their ability to challenge for the title this year but this one is an eye opener for me. Reminds me of away to Palace in 13-14, just at a different point in the season.

A team that wants to a win the league has finish this game with 3 points. No other way around it.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Solid weekend as a Chelsea fan. We have a really smooth next couple weeks of fixtures (the holidays aren't as cluttered for games this year?), so I think we can do some good consolidating.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
What a terribly boring game ManU and Everton is so far.

Barry should have been sent off already, as should Rojo. Can't wait until Bailly and Smalling are fit again so Rojo doesn't see any more game time.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Considering how much Everton very putting in crosses, it makes more sense to put him in there instead of Mata for example.

Then put Bailly in if he's fit enough to play even a few minutes. Fellaini is one of the most overrated players to wear red in the past 20 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad