Preferred Outcome for the Pens Pick

Of the two outcomes, which Pens-dependent outcome do you prefer?

• Sharks draft between 11-15 with the Pens 2024 1st round pick

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • Sharks roll into 2025 with the Pens unprotected pick.

Votes: 63 53.8%

• Total voters

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Sadly no Stützle revenge, but seeing that Penguins pick at 17 on Tankathon had me considering going postal.

I'll happily take #13 after that Penguins demonic run to close out the season. That's sneaking right in at the backend of that second/third massive clump of players in this class.
The real Stützle revenge is that Lucas Raymond is clearly a better player. Sucks to suck, Ottawa.

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
Stutzle revenge can still happen with the Vegas pick OR if Pens win the lotto and get the 3rd or 4th pick and then completely breakdown next year and we get their top 3 pick.

But both scenarios are unlikely -- I will ABSOLUTELY take 1-3/13-14 pick this year. We're going to get two huge pieces. I'm psyched.

Yep yep. Good day today all in all. And we can breathe again (until the draft lottery /// Rick Celebrini's public exorcism).

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Pit pick, NJ 2nd and something for trade up is the best case scenario, I think you do it if one of the more hyped defencemen starts dropping.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Kinda wild that almost everything has worked out in our favor these past few days. Has that ever happened before for the Sharks?

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Looking really good! Very low probability Pens win this lotto.

Looking to next season…I’m hoping the Knights are on a downward trend.
Kinda wild that almost everything has worked out in our favor these past few days. Has that ever happened before for the Sharks?
Reverse jinx is finally paying off. But it ain’t over so….

In before NHL trades away our picks.

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
What an effort by the Red Wings, all for nothing. I sure wish they would have made the playoffs with those two games against the Habs. Oh well. Thankfully they still won and are now keeping Pittsburgh behind them. Now, a Wild win and a Pens loss.. pretty please?

Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
What an effort by the Red Wings, all for nothing. I sure wish they would have made the playoffs with those two games against the Habs. Oh well. Thankfully they still won and are now keeping Pittsburgh behind them. Now, a Wild win and a Pens loss.. pretty please?
March was their undoing. Three wins in 14 games. They did take some positive steps forward this year but really ran out of steam, especially defensively and in goal. The difficulty they had beating a slumping, second-to-last (in the East) Canadiens team these past two days, especially Monday at home, really speaks to their deficiencies.

And yet...how nice would it be to be in that position a few years from now if you're the Sharks?

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
March was their undoing. Three wins in 14 games. They did take some positive steps forward this year but really ran out of steam, especially defensively and in goal. The difficulty they had beating a slumping, second-to-last (in the East) Canadiens team these past two days, especially Monday at home, really speaks to their deficiencies.

And yet...how nice would it be to be in that position a few years from now if you're the Sharks?

I dream of the day the Sharks once again play meaningful games where I’m cheering for them to win not lose.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Sharks rebuild seems way smarter than Wings.

IMO feels like the Sharks have a surprise Minnesota Wild type playoff surprise within 3 years IMO.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany

One could say blowing a 4-goal-lead to the Sharks and giving up 2 SHG on the same PP ultimately cost them their playoff-spot. OUCH!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad