Preferred Outcome for the Pens Pick

Of the two outcomes, which Pens-dependent outcome do you prefer?

• Sharks draft between 11-15 with the Pens 2024 1st round pick

Votes: 54 46.2%
  • Sharks roll into 2025 with the Pens unprotected pick.

Votes: 63 53.8%

• Total voters

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Not necessarily, they can still win the lottery and pick somewhere in the top 10.
Which is also great for us. I’d love to lock in #13 but unprotected next year is good too.

can you reverse jinx the Wild to a win and Pens to a loss or is do your powers only work for the Wings for some reason?
I think my powers only work for the Wings. :laugh:

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
Wow haha this really worked out for the Sharks

Sadly no Stützle revenge, but seeing that Penguins pick at 17 on Tankathon had me considering going postal.

I'll happily take #13 after that Penguins demonic run to close out the season. That's sneaking right in at the backend of that second/third massive clump of players in this class.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
I wouldn't want to be in that Pittsburgh locker room tomorrow, just imagine putting on your gear and knowing that all that work that you did was just in the hands of another team. Damn.

• Love
Reactions: Shark Finn

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Sadly no Stützle revenge, but seeing that Penguins pick at 17 on Tankathon had me considering going postal.

I'll happily take that #13 (or at worst #14), that's sneaking right in at the backend of that second massive tier of players in this class.

Stutzle revenge can still happen with the Vegas pick OR if Pens win the lotto and get the 3rd or 4th pick and then completely breakdown next year and we get their top 3 pick.

But both scenarios are unlikely -- I will ABSOLUTELY take 1-3/13-14 pick this year. We're going to get two huge pieces. I'm psyched.

I wouldn't want to be in that Pittsburgh locker room tomorrow, just imagine putting on your gear and knowing that all that work that you did was just in the hands of another team. Damn.

Yeah, it's BRUTAL. Especially after going on that run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad