Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Hawks:Fifteen minutes to game time and no GDT

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'm curious what the penalties are going to be ... there was definitely a penalty being called on the Hawks as time expired, but the frakas may even things out.

20:00 CHI Duncan Keith Tripping - 2 min against Gabriel Bourque
20:00 NSH Shea Weber Cross checking - 2 min against Kris Versteeg
20:00 CHI Kris Versteeg Roughing - 2 min against Shea Weber

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
For anyone wanting to know more about concussions, the CDC has a great class online on it. Youth coaches are being required to watch it, but I think everyone with kids in sports or that play sports should watch it. It also will let fans know the way it supposed to be handled.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Exactly. Shots are 11-20 in favor of Chicago, yet the Preds are up 2-0.

Sounds like Chicago is experiencing Predator's hockey. Seems like whenever we get more shots and the game should be in our favor the other team ends up scoring.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
AT&T is not airing it. Even the Preds have acknowledged it. The one time it is good to be a Comcast customer.

It was listed on the guide. Game started at around 2 minutes left in the first. This town can suck it. Pro sports gets pre-empted by college baseball and a rain delay where they show college wrestling? This team is a joke all the way up the ladder if they allow this to happen. Been looking forward to kicking back and watching the game and this shiznit happens. I'm beyond frustrated and pissed off.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Wings fan coming in peace...

I know Jarnkrok has 2 assists in as many games so far... Other than that, how has he looked so far? How is he handling the speed/physicality of the league? Looking out-matched at all physically, or holding his own?

Thanks in advance for any help!

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
He's been centering what is basically our second line with smith and the two seem to have some natural chemistry. He hasn't looked out of place so far so I think we're all really optimistic that he'll start putting his game together and that as he's given more ice time some more points will begin to appear.

also how did clune miss that man.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He's been centering what is basically our second line with smith and the two seem to have some natural chemistry. He hasn't looked out of place so far so I think we're all really optimistic that he'll start putting his game together and that as he's given more ice time some more points will begin to appear.

also how did clune miss that man.

Appreciate it.

2 pts in 2 games isn't enough for you guys??? ;)

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Preds win 2-0 and I hope all the worrying about Rinne talk can stop. His first shutout of the season. They can't beat Edmonton but they can beat Chicago.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00