Post-Game Talk: Preds vs Hawks:Fifteen minutes to game time and no GDT

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
If anyone cares to start a real GDT mods please delete this one…

I haven't started a GDT since the last one I did resulted in a 6-0 loss to the Wings… and that was in 2006 I think..

oh well, Cats won today so Im playing with house money...

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I am going to be honest:

I am conflicted as a Predator fan. I am frustrated with the line construction. It has failed all year (and last year), and yet we persist in certain idealogies. I am miffed why Victor Bartley is in the lineup. I am miffed at Forsberg being on the 4th line and not on the powerplay. I would much rather see him just stay in Milwuakee. He is essentially is being put in a position to fail.

That said, I want our players to perform well. I want Spaling to prove that he has somehow morphed into a first line winger (heh), that Smith is the real deal, that Josi/Weber are the new elite duo, that Pekka has isn't broken, that Ellis has taken legitimate steps forward, that Elkholm will be a top 4 guy going forward, etc., etc.

Go Preds.

SilasAdams

Jun 19, 2010
Deadwood
I am going to be honest:

I am conflicted as a Predator fan. I am frustrated with the line construction. It has failed all year (and last year), and yet we persist in certain idealogies. I am miffed why Victor Bartley is in the lineup. I am miffed at Forsberg being on the 4th line and not on the powerplay. I would much rather see him just stay in Milwuakee. He is essentially is being put in a position to fail.

That said, I want our players to perform well. I want Spaling to prove that he has somehow morphed into a first line winger (heh), that Smith is the real deal, that Josi/Weber are the new elite duo, that Pekka has isn't broken, that Ellis has taken legitimate steps forward, that Elkholm will be a top 4 guy going forward, etc., etc.

Go Preds.

Agreed.

It has become a joke

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I am going to be honest:

Go Preds.

this has just been a weird year… when Pekka went down I think we all were prepared for a disaster season… and then they would go on little win streaks and hover around contention use enough that we couldn't really start dumping vets and make it a full on rebuild…

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Guys we are piecing together a team with 3rd and 4th liners on the offensive side. And a defense that has underperformed mostly due to inexperience. Forsberg is not tready for prime time NHL he gonna need at least another rear in Milwaukee maybe two. I agree he should not have been the call up. There are other options that could have left Forsberg in Milwaukee. He needs the time there, Milwaukee needs him for the post season run.

Hook is getting the look he needs, but unless he his heads above the other players at the first of next season you can expect he will start 3rd line. Theses are not Elite players they are very good players and the best players we have. What good does it do to have FF on the 4th line today? None and he goes back down tonight since it was just announced that Horni is a dad now. I don't agree with the call up for this situation. One game on the 4th line.. Senseless

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I have this thought in my head every time Stalberg takes a shift today there are 10K fans there snickering.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
streaming is unbearable for me

i'm seeing about 16% packet loss on my end

atleast comcast is scheduled to come out on friday

Comcast is akin to a hemorrhoid. If you can swing it go with direct a little more expensive but you will not be sorry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad