News: Preds trying to trade into top four

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Bidding war coming between Nashville, St-Louis, Detroit, Philadelphia and Washington for one of those #4-#5 OA.

It will be really interesting to watch, it will cost A LOT. Dropoff in talent is massive from the "big 5" to the rest.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Just draft BPA at 15 and 5 ffs, they’re not getting into the top 10 much less top 5. Montreal and San Jose would be fools to budge if they do.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Nashville doesn’t have the assets for it
They have four extremely good assets in #15, #24, Askarov and Kemell, but I'd assume three of those would have to be involved to get anything done. Even then, it might not work out for both teams. I'm sure San Jose would want all four for #4, for example.

Reactions: andora

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Delusional teams. Young team that needs all the futures they can get and trying to package to trade up?

Wtf are these GM's thinking?

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
They have the assets. But they likely wouldn't be willing to move them.

Like, I doubt they'd be willing to part with Kemell, Evangelista and their own 1st as a package.
They don't have the assets.

Their 1st is too far, their core is too old, and their prospects aren't good enough to justify to any team in the top5 to drop.

Reactions: Viqsi and FlyguyOX

BlueTacos

Jul 22, 2022
STL
Bidding war coming between Nashville, St-Louis, Detroit, Philadelphia and Washington for one of those #4-#5 OA.

It will be really interesting to watch, it will cost A LOT. Dropoff in talent is massive from the "big 5" to the rest.
You can take stl out of that. Lol.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
They have the assets. But they likely wouldn't be willing to move them.

Like, I doubt they'd be willing to part with Kemell, Evangelista and their own 1st as a package.
And they shouldn’t, maybe they can move up to 12 w/ Arizona for 15 and 23 but even that’s something Id be hard pressed to do. They really shouldn’t be giving up any picks and prospects to go into the top 10 of picks. Just draft BPA at 15 and stockpile prospects rn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad