Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Pens 4/15 6pm The Last Game Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
It’s crossed my mind recently that if the Pens make it in, there is a remote chance that we ultimately face them again in the finals. Very remote for sure, but part of me wants to see that happen for the ultimate poetic revenge.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I would rather the Pens make it than the Red Wings

Eastern conf. WC race: 4 teams

Red wings face the Canadians in a back 2 back series.

Capitals face Boston tonight and flyers tomorrow. That's the flyers only game.

Pittsburgh faces us tonight then islanders on the 17th. Islanders also face the devils tonight.

Red wings theoretically have the easiest path but Canadians might be up for full spoiler mode.

Capitals have a hard path facing Boston which is near the top of the league and then flyers who still have some hope at this point to make it (but they need Detroit and capitals to lose a game).

Pittsburgh faces 2 WC teams with relatively little to fight for other than momentum going into the playoffs.

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Preds have same number of Wins (47) as Bruins and 1 more than Leafs (46). They only fall short on OTL points. They are currently within 4 wins of all top teams in the West. Just 4 Wins! Going 1-3 against Arizona is just awful! And that 1 win was in OT! Preds have beaten every team at least once this season except Boston and Vancouver.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Preds have same number of Wins (47) as Bruins and 1 more than Leafs (46). They only fall short on OTL points. They are currently within 4 wins of all top teams in the West. Just 4 Wins! Going 1-3 against Arizona is just awful! And that 1 win was in OT! Preds have beaten every team at least once this season except Boston and Vancouver.
Arizona just seems to get the better of us. Goin back to the dang bubble play in series.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
For God's sake perds, you get a break and give it right back up.

We look like we're not even trying. This is BS.

(I hate this site's posting that merge 2 posts into one!)

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad