GDT: Preds @ Mild Wings 6:00PM CST 2/23/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I have missed some of this one and wish I had missed all of it. Painful viewing.
To think I worked all day looking forward to this. Might just flip to playing xbox. Only have a few hours of leisure time this weekend and feel like this is a waste of them.
same here. in a sour mood now with a 12 hour work day to look forward to tomorrow...

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
this is crap. why is it that when we outshoot our opponent we find ways to miss the net, put it in the pads, get stopped amazingly.

come on!!!

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
this is crap. why is it that when we outshoot our opponent we find ways to miss the net, put it in the pads, get stopped amazingly.

come on!!!

im not going to get into shots per game cause all that matters is goals... we cannot score. our offense sucks. last in SOG per game at 23 and last in goals per game.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
and people wonder why I'm always calling for some kind of move on offense via trade or whatever.

Simply put, we need to make a move to help our offense. I know its always said by posters but it's true. we need to shake something up.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
@drw preds - looks like i was right after the Colorado game... everyone praising the offense and what did I say.. just wait till the next 3 games.. told you so (all in good fun) :D :P

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
What makes this worse is its against another banged-up, suspect D. The Red Wings haven't shut anyone out all season- sigh

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
@drw preds - looks like i was right after the Colorado game... everyone praising the offense and what did I say.. just wait till the next 3 games.. told you so (all in good fun) :D :P

The team who is last in the league in goals will have trouble scoring? Bold prediction ;)

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
same here. in a sour mood now with a 12 hour work day to look forward to tomorrow...

Feeling your pain. Pulled a few of those this week and likely have a few to go in the coming week. Sucks when things you can't control totally screw you like that. And then your team goes into a funk so they are no help. Oh well, always another game coming. I sense this one has slipped away.:shakehead

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Preds are down 4 goals... turnover in the offensive zone and instead of battling for the puck or even doing the slightest bit of forechecking, all of them turn immediately and head to the defensive zone. 3 Preds were already in the defensive zone when Filppula skated in untouched.

Great job defending the 4 goal deficit!

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
My exact thoughts on the game tonight:

tumblr_mipdd0l8IW1r76g3io1_500.jpg

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Preds are down 4 goals... turnover in the offensive zone and instead of battling for the puck or even doing the slightest bit of forechecking, all of them turn immediately and head to the defensive zone. 3 Preds were already in the defensive zone when Filppula skated in untouched.

Great job defending the 4 goal deficit!

Coach Horacek said they needed to not trade chances and limit Detroits opportunities in the third. This is in an 0-3 game for crying out loud. Drives me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad