GDT: Preds @ Mild Wings 6:00PM CST 2/23/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
game sucks. i feel like we have played well enough to be in this game we have just havent had ANY results, besides the negative ones...

Nashvols

Jun 8, 2011
Nashville
I was unable to watch the first half+ of this game, and only caught some snippets of the 2nd (down 2-0 then 3-0).

In five words or less, why are we sucking?

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
Clune boarding call could have gone either way. White was gonna lay on the ice and then got healthy real quick after he got the whistle.

Can anyone detect any discernible game plan out there? Clune is the only Pred showing any life. Everybody else looks like they are phoning it in.

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
I have missed some of this one and wish I had missed all of it. Painful viewing.
To think I worked all day looking forward to this. Might just flip to playing xbox. Only have a few hours of leisure time this weekend and feel like this is a waste of them.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I like how in the last two broadcasts they've shown a graphic illustrating the longest tenured coaches in each sport...

Greg Popovich - 4 NBA championships, 4 Conference Championships, 9 Divisions Titles
Bill Belichick - 3 Super Bowls, 5 Conference Championships, 10 Division Titles
Mike Scioscia - 1 World Series, 1 League Pennant, 5 Division Titles

Barry Trotz - 0 Stanley Cups, 0 Conference Championships, 0 Division Titles

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I like how in the last two broadcasts they've shown a graphic illustrating the longest tenured coaches in each sport...

Greg Popovich - 4 NBA championships, 4 Conference Championships, 9 Divisions Titles
Bill Belichick - 3 Super Bowls, 5 Conference Championships, 10 Division Titles
Mike Scioscia - 1 World Series, 1 League Pennant, 5 Division Titles

Barry Trotz - 0 Stanley Cups, 0 Conference Championships, 0 Division Titles
the first 7 years don't count. we were an expansion team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad