GDT: Preds @ Jets • Tue Mar 8, 7PM [No tank talk in GDT please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Maybe I need to see the replay again but looked like Pavelec hadn't even considered that the puck would go in lol. Didn't even move. Nice work by Dano and Trouba though earlier.

EDIT: Watched it again - was pretty good pass so Pav not as lethargic as I thought.

Deedog

Nov 27, 2015
Oh well. Another game done. Glad I sold my last 5 games. Cant wait till October. Maybe Pavs will be bought out this summer.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
On a side note Trouba has looked good this game and I like what Kosmo brings to the table. He deserves a longer look for sure.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
That was a bad goal, but he bailed the team out a few times tonight. Remember when we had a 5-minute powerplay and got no shots? Yeah.

Our **** pp and his **** goaltending are not mutually exclusive, and the pp has been appropriately **** on in this thread.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
On a side note Trouba has looked good this game and I like what Kosmo brings to the table. He deserves a longer look for sure.

Agreed Trouba needs pp time he has settled down quite nicely on the left side. Kosmo has a chance to be a bottom 6 in a few years may not be here but a chance non the less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad