Franklin, TN
preds%20boys_zpsvoq4genc.jpg

Thanks jntarheel for the edited image

Last edited:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Will be at this one; if you see a 30-year old white male with a 2007-ish home Weber jersey and a Durham Bulls hat on the broadcast sitting next to two other guys, throw your poke balls at the TV to try to catch a wild Cashville (also, would love a screencap if I do get on the broadcast; not a lot of Perds fans up here).

Big win last night; I don't have high expectations on a B2B against the best team in the league on the road, but tonight is effectively the real St. Patty's night up here, so I expect to have a pretty good time regardless what happens on the ice. Go Perds!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Will be at this one; if you see a 30-year old white male with a 2007-ish home Weber jersey and a Durham Bulls hat on the broadcast sitting next to two other guys, throw your poke balls at the TV to try to catch a wild Cashville (also, would love a screencap if I do get on the broadcast; not a lot of Perds fans up here).
I'll try to look out for one if I'm at the house. I got on FSTN during the game in Denver a couple weeks ago and my buddy hooked me up with a screenshot.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Well boys, here we sit, 4 points out of taking over a division spot. I know you always believed, but I'll admit I was a little dubious in January.

And now we play Trotzy. Love him, but remember he got a win in our building so now it's time to get down to business and take those points back. It's only fair.

So go for those 2 points--regulation is best, as you've come to learn the hard way. No injuries. Protect your goaltender. Play SMART. Watch out for that Ovechkin fella. He's pretty good.

Go Preds!

There might be cake.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
The odds of us winning aren't very high on a back to back against the best team in the league but the caps have clinched a playoff spot and pretty much the Presidents trophy so they don't have a lot to play for. Just have to hope we get them on an off night and Hutton is on fire.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
This is real simple - Wash doesn't need the points, Nash does. So, simple - go take them. No need to be impolite, just be firm - they are rightfully yours.

and Shea - if some clown like Martin is out there taking runs at Flip and Josi, please deliver something more than a bump into the boards - although I realize a Weber-bump is not exactly inconsequential, fools need to be on notice.

Go Perds!

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
i thought the picture just needed a bit more to it! It looked great to begin with though.

I am hoping the boys carry this momentum they have built up into Washington and give the Caps a run for their money.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Not going to be upset if they lose this one unless it's in a disgustingly embarrassing fashion. The Caps are very good this year, the Preds are playing well and should be going into the playoffs with momentum regardless of what happens tonight.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Has Hutton been confirmed anywhere yet??

I was just watching the replay of the game last night, and right after the final horn, they show the bench, and Lavi says something to Hutton and pats him on the back. Just reading lips is looked like he said the word "tomorrow", as if he was saying he was starting tomorrow.

If anyone still has the game on DVR check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad