Preds acquire F Brandon Bollig and G Troy Grosenick from SJS for a 6th round pick

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Hard to say really until he actually gets a shot. I haven't ever watched him play, so I can't speak to his mechanics/fundamentals.

Ingram is 7 years younger (23) and just as good as Troy. If the Preds need a third goalie, I believe that it will be Ingram.

Troy will teach the young goalies how to play in the AHL, unless Pekka and Juusi both get hurt. It does happen some times.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Troy signed with the Kings.

TV 6 said that it was "his dream to play for the Milwaukee Admirals"! They noted that in his 2 seasons here was Top Ten in the AHL in GAA and Sav%.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Troy signed with the Kings.

TV 6 said that it was "his dream to play for the Milwaukee Admirals"! They noted that in his 2 seasons here was Top Ten in the AHL in GAA and Sav%.
:( I wonder who the other goalie in Milwaukee will be then. Well, if they even play this year. But I guess looking around the free agent frenzy, teams sure have signed a lot of players as if they are fully expecting a normal AHL season. :dunno:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
For what it’s worth it seems like the ECHL, or at least most of teams in it, are going to play starting Dec. Granted a year without revenue probably kills about half of the league whereas the AHL can probably withstand it better. Will be interesting to see what happens if the AHL gets cancelled but the AHL goes on. I suppose teams could put some of their prospects with those teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad